Sponsored

Bay Area Broncos

Here we go with the new G.O.A.T’s of the bay!!
calgecko
Anyone up in the Sacramento area get an email about their Bronco being built? I'm an automotive photographer, and want to offer up a free photo shoot to someone with a Bronco! you can see my instagram with some of my work at www.instagram.com/photographybymarkbrooks
Show full message
Kuze
Kuze
Im in SF and you're more than welcome to when I get mine, in 2075! I unfortunately am a MY22 due to the black hardtop. I am sure someone would be more than willing and please share your photos when you get them.
Reactions: calgecko
calgecko
calgecko
@Kuze ... yeah, I'm pretty sure mine's gonna be a '22 as well (Sasquatch, Badlands, Tow package, 2.7, MIC) ... shit, I might NEVER get it ahahah ... I really wanna get one of these in front of my camera though...
  • Haha
Reactions: Kuze
Kuze
Kuze
@calgecko You will. I just hope they get their stuff together soon!
Boston182
Boston182
I've got a First Edition. If I ever actually get it this year like they say I will, I'll let you know.
Mdemieville
Mdemieville
I'm in Manteca and I have a build week of July 26th
Mdemieville
Mdemieville
That sucks. I just got my email yesterday and honestly I was surprised since I have the hardtop and tow package
WantSumBronc
WantSumBronc
You’re on! See my post below for details, I’d be happy to meet you halfway (near Davis). Hopefully late summer if things pan out.
BroncoWildtrak
BroncoWildtrak
I'm in Modesto and I have a built date of July 5th

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views