Sponsored

Canadian Bronco Club

Community of Ford Bronco off1road enthusiasts who live in (or are interested in visiting) the great white Canadian north and all it has to offer!
TSSPat
Just wondering, has any 🇨🇦 that had previously gotten their VIN & June Build date been contacted by their dealer about expected delays?

I keep reading about our 🇺🇸 neighbours who also have VINs and early June builds getting emails about delays...

I know Ford Canada hasnt been sending many emails directly to Customers and also most of our VINs havnt worked on either the Ford.com or B6G tracker software so I'm genuinely wondering if us 🇨🇦 have been spared the heartache of delays or if we just went being told about them 🤣.
Show full message
Raskew
Raskew
Call your dealer. I did when I first heard of the delays in the US and he told me mine changed form a June build to a July build. If you have a VIn they should be able to get a status update in their system
Mustang Mike
Mustang Mike
I Agree have your dealer look it up!

Also the email from today isn't so much aimed at those customers with a VIN/build date, but those still awaiting a VIN/build date. If they've already scheduled your bronco it's likely you just got lucky with your chosen commodity choices, timestamp, dealer allocation and order priority code resulting in Ford believing they have all the parts and magical algorithm factors to schedule a build. You could have 99% of what they need but a tow hitch/MIC top/2.7 or a dealer with only a couple rigs allocated and that could throw a wrench into the gears (thus no VIN/build date yet)
TSSPat
TSSPat
@Raskew figured as much. Potential for us 🇨🇦 to have delays without email notification.

Guess my dealership just didn't want to inform me of the bad news, not like I already traded my car in or anything and am relying on the early July delivery 🤣.

I may be walking to work for a bit lol.
TSSPat
TSSPat
@Mustang Mike

I'm more referring to the emails 🇺🇸 folks have been getting over the past few weeks from FoMoCo direct to their inboxes regarding delays to their previously scheduled build date.

But you are right, for us 🇨🇦 when in doubt, call the dealership I guess.
ChazzMichaelMichaels
Called mine, was originally a week of June 7th build which got delayed until week of June 21st build but now sits at a build day of June 17th.
Thomas1984
Thomas1984
I’m a june 23 build week from June 7th, I don’t get any emails, I have to contact my dealer, located in Newfoundland
Mustang Mike
Mustang Mike
Most June 7th builds got pushed to the 23rd (myself included)! Best way to know is have the salesman look in their system for the date/VIN
TSSPat
TSSPat
Just heard back from my dealer.

Delayed from June 7th to 28th.
Expected delivery mid July.

I'll take it!
Raskew
Raskew
Not to burst your bubble, but I don't think delivery will be two weeks after your build. I'm hearing a month to two months.
TSSPat
TSSPat
@Raskew I hope you're wrong seeing as I'm <1hr away from from MAP but you never know.
Raskew
Raskew
I hope I'm wrong too
Sean492
Sean492
Am June 14th build date and checked with dealer, was told no change but expect delivery delays.
TSSPat
TSSPat
  • Wow
Reactions: Sean492
Sean492
Sean492
@TSSPat I've been following the thread and reached out to my dealer, who has been straight forward and very good to me, and was told that they won't be able to provide a delivery date until at least the build date???
TSSPat
TSSPat
@Sean492 sounds about right if they are as upfront and honest as I've heard you say they are. There's obviously a lot more logistics to deliver to your local vs. mine plus I have a feeling they'd hate to lead a loyal customer astray with a date that is largely out of their control.

IMO as long as the dealer and his buddies arnt joyriding my Bronco and it is still <10kms at time of ownership I'll be happy.

With that being said I'll be driving by the dealership to ensure its not collecting dust and strangers fingerprints on the showroom floor for a week before they give me the call that it's in lol.
Juliepravitz
I have a VIN but no date. What does this mean???? Unless my salesperson just can't be bothered to update me. Anyone else feeling a little stalkerish with their salesperson? I feel like I'm left hanging with just a VIN!
TSSPat
TSSPat
@Juliepravitz your dealer will be able to see the up-to-date stays on the expected build within their system, all that's needed is a quick call or email 🤪
Mustang Mike
Mustang Mike
@Juliepravitz Go into the dealership with your VIN & ask the salesperson to look it up with you there. If he/she won't then politely ask for the sales manager or general manager who should be more than willing to pull it up. If you have a VIN there shouldn't be any reason they can't give you a forecasted build date albeit with the caveat that "everything could change so don't take the date as gospel" which is probably why they're reluctant to give you a date in the first place!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views