Sponsored

Chesapeake Bronco Club

If you're around the Chesapeake Bay, or close enough to it (MD, DE, PA, VA), join the club!
LowerSlowerDelaware
Anybody else using Preston/Boulevard Ford for their dealer?

Boulevard has royally screwed my order and harshed my Bronco dream.

7/14 Reservation and they placed an order 3/18 without informing me. No calls, No Emails. Just an order notice for my MT Base in Black instead of VB. None of my options.

I went to talk to them in person and everything was fixed and my order was supposedly changed to 99 because of my options Squatch, Tow, Aux Switches

Well, the 27th I wake up to my Ford email that my Black Stock Base MT was scheduled to be built the week of 7/12. Only person that I finally got to talk to was the GM and he's telling me no problem, Preston will take care of the Bronco and they'll just place another order and maybe get Ford to make it a priority.

Well, talk to Ford Bronco CS and Zone and turns out that was a big fib and my 21 Reservation/Order is filled and I would have to wait for the MY22 Reservations open and get in line behind the remaining MY21 folks.

Sorry for the vent.

Still thinking about taking the Black to either love it or sell it. There's just no effin way I'm letting Boulevard keep it.

Thanks,

Lee
Show full message
Murph56789
Murph56789
I originally was reserved with another Preston location. Before I had to place an order I demanded to know if there was going to be a markup and they avoided answering the question for months. Finally got someone to tell me they were going to mark it up significantly based on what the market was doing at the time. But they wouldn’t tell me a price and said I had to order the bronco and wait for delivery time to finally find out a price. That same day I moved my reservation elsewhere and said I’d never set foot in there again. I have found better dealers since. Hope you get everything figured out..
LowerSlowerDelaware
LowerSlowerDelaware
I had gotten an email promising MSRP only. No Processing Fees, ADM or Hidden Charges.

I also got their Bronco Swag back for the first 100 orders.

Not sure if it is true but Boulevard had 125 Orders and 25 Allocations.
RednWhite89
RednWhite89
I would call Ford Customer Service. I spoke with them back when we were trying to negotiate a volume group buy, and they were literally the worst. I can't imagine how many people they are screwing over to put Broncos on their lot.
LowerSlowerDelaware
LowerSlowerDelaware
Ford CS has been worthless for me. Especially when the order was placed without my authorization.

I plan to fight Preston tooth-n-nail for this Bronco just out of principle and payback for pissing me off.
RednWhite89
RednWhite89
I'd keep pounding on Ford and escalate it. It seems they have worked a number of miracles for other people. I don't know about this late in the game though, to be honest. But I would be relentless.
RednWhite89
RednWhite89
Politely of course. 🤬
RednWhite89
RednWhite89
Maybe reach out to NayNay at Leonardtown Ford or DealerInsider at Chapman Ford, or both, to see if they can reach out to their Regional to get you some more visibility. Maybe even get you transferred somehow.
LowerSlowerDelaware
LowerSlowerDelaware
At this point, I can either live with the Black or Sell it. I've already received offers of at least MSRP + $5K. m
LowerSlowerDelaware
LowerSlowerDelaware
No Problems. They were selling at MSRP only for the Reservations.

As for selling a Bronco off the lot, not sure of their ADM but they have all marked up all the Bronco Sports a flat $2K given the current market.
LowerSlowerDelaware
LowerSlowerDelaware
Welp, things have been worked out and I may not be getting the Bronco I wanted but I'm getting the Bronco I need

I will be taking the Black Bronco to drive while I'm waiting on my next one. That will MY22 or Heritage or BB in Everglades Green with a White Top if Ford gets their chit together.

As for the Black, I'm just going to enjoy it and go ahead with my plans for giving it a Retro Stripe or Two Tone look with the 2nd Color being Grabber Blue.

Welp, sorry for the vent but I've got my perspective right again. I'm luckier than the folks that got screwed with the Ford 5/28 Email

Thanks
Icinnes
@LowerSlowerDelaware are you planning for custom paint or a wrap? The blue and black 2-tone will look great! And will be cool to have a custom look.
LowerSlowerDelaware
LowerSlowerDelaware
@Icinnes Definitely a wrap over custom paint.

Haven't decided on design yet but the GB with the Black should really pop and get attention.
RednWhite89
RednWhite89
Glad a plan came together!
LowerSlowerDelaware
LowerSlowerDelaware
Well, the way things are going with Ford and our society as a whole right now, I feel I better count it as blessing instead of a curse.
Beau J
Beau J
Make sure to burn them on the survey. Zeros across the board, they'll feel it.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views