Sponsored

Chesapeake Bronco Club

If you're around the Chesapeake Bay, or close enough to it (MD, DE, PA, VA), join the club!
Has anyone received there build date from this forum?
Show full message
LowerSlowerDelaware
LowerSlowerDelaware
Build Week is still holding for 7/12 on my order
RednWhite89
RednWhite89
7/19 here.
mcalpal
mcalpal
I got my email a month back indicating 7/12 build week and called a couple weeks ago and they said 7/13 build day then with the shutdown thread I called again yesterday and was moved to 7/16.
LowerSlowerDelaware
LowerSlowerDelaware
I just called and now I've been pushed back to 7/26 which makes sense with the 2 week MAP shutdown. Up until Wednesday, I was holding at 7/12.

Seems Thursday is the day for scheduling and notices
RednWhite89
RednWhite89
I'm not calling. Seems like only bad news.
cybersal
cybersal
As of last week, 7/16 build day. Haven't checked if it's been moved.
CARdiac
CARdiac
Nope and I am a FE
LowerSlowerDelaware
LowerSlowerDelaware
I just got an email at 847pm that my build week has been moved to 8/9 which makes sense since MAP is closed the week of 7/26. I asked the CSR but she said 7/26 was good.
jordan2303
Thank you guys for your responses, mine will be a 2 door base edition with the Sasquatch package so I'm sure I won't receive an email anytime soon😟
76OrangeCrateJr.
76OrangeCrateJr.
No build date yet, but I'm a late reservation and order (reserved in early April, ordered in late April). I just changed from a MIC to a soft top and dropped the tow package. So, I'm hoping that change and the fact that it was already a manual, 2.3l, 4 door will help. The biggest issue is that it's still a Badlands. 😕 RednWhite89, I saw you put in your order in late Feb. Were you a July 2020 reservation?
RednWhite89
RednWhite89
@76OrangeCrateJr. July 14th reservation. All the sins. Switched to soft top myself (originally Mod top) and was immediately scheduled. Ditched the tow pkg as well and will go 3rd party.
RednWhite89
RednWhite89
jordan2303
Yes indeed, July 15th of 2020 to be exact 😟
76OrangeCrateJr.
76OrangeCrateJr.
Thanks guys. Wish I had a time machine to go back and be a July 2020 reservation. In the meantime, hoping RednWhite's build happens sooner than indicated in the recent communication and that Jordan gets a notification soon!
jordan2303
I hope it all goes well!
NotOJay
NotOJay
Took ownership of our 4-door OBX Area 51, auto 2.3L, towing, soft top, on 7/10! Love it so far!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views