Sponsored

Bay Area Broncos

Here we go with the new G.O.A.T’s of the bay!!
omg_bbq
Hey duders. Who has experience with places in the bay that do seat covers or recoverings? Katzkin or Coverking etc. I'm looking for something that is more permanent and looks factory.

I'm getting a BB Sas and the only thing I'd want to change are the cloth seats
Show full message
Reactions: bloominguez
Natai
Natai
Actually I'd be interested in this as well, though for my wife's GLC.
ryn0s3r1
ryn0s3r1
Try Coach Automotive Restyling of Northern California located in Union City. (mycoachleather.com). Hope that helps.
Gloff
Gloff
2nded Coach Automotive. That's who we use.
Natai
Natai
Looks like Coach uses Katzkins. Unfortunately, they don't make products for MB. (Which seems to be a common issue I'm discovering.)
Reactions: omg_bbq
Gloff
Gloff
@Natai Yeah, Katzkin doesn't do upper level vehicles usually, as they typically come with leather from the factory (unless you have MBTex/Sensatec)
Natai
Natai
@Gloff Yeah, we got MBTex on the wife's GLC. We didn't want a really dark interior, and that's all they offered in leather with the other stuff she wanted that first year. Overall the MBTex is actually very nice.
However, I think they copied the front seats from one of their sports cars or sedans, with a higher bolster on the side. Add in the ride height of the GLC compared to a car and the thinness of the material, and you get a design that wears way too easily. Had worn patches on the front seat within 5 months. They replaced them once, but very reluctantly. Only negative we've experienced, but very irritating.
murphtron
murphtron
simpleBO
simpleBO
Bartact is king for seat covers on the Jeeps. They are making them for the Bronco as well.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views