Sponsored

Utah Bronco Owners Unite!

Unite to Meetup, plan excursions, exchange ideas, stories, and help eliminate the Dealer Markups in the State.
CDawg297!
Well guys I just stopped by lhm and saw their first bronco. It was a wildtrak with hardtop, Lux package and navy pier leather. Looked amazing and just stood out once you walked in the showroom. When I asked one of the guys there if it was the dealers bronco he said no it was a reservation holders. I said awesome! He then told me it was the service managers vehicle at lhm. That A$$hole put himself as the priority order for the dealership before anyone else. If you have ever met the service manager just know he is a real treat! Once again lhm strikes again! Awesome vehicle but unfortunately it went to the wrong person! Should have went to a real reservation order in slc!
Show full message

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: ChrisD and Brichan
TheKim
TheKim
Doesn't surprise me. All the actual customers are going to be last on the list. I won't be dealing with LHM ever again after this. When I go to trade in my 2021, it won't be with them.
CDawg297!
CDawg297!
Amen! You are better off going out of state! This is why I am up at lithia ford in Idaho falls. Smaller dealership that is super nice and everything I need to go straight through the manager
powellguy35
powellguy35
oh man, we're all screwed but I'm really happy it won't be LHM screwing me
powellguy35
powellguy35
Yep. I shoulda been smart enough to order with an Idaho or Wyoming dealer.
Reactions: TheKim
ChrisD
ChrisD
LHM strikes again. You can tell a lot about a business if they put themselves ahead of their customers.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views