Sponsored

Puget Sound Bronco Brigade

A group for future 2021 Bronco owners to network, meet and discuss Bronco and off road related topics.
NeoS281
Has anyone come across any dealership mannequins or seen any Bronco's in the wild? Hope to start seeing some soon
Show full message
Bronco Finder
Bronco Finder
My dealer in Mortan Wa said that there's will be arriving in middle August. Base soft top 🥱
Joker352
Last I've heard, my dealer in Puyallup expected to see their mannequin mid to late July...so any day hopefully! I've been keeping an eye out for it! I've not had the chance to see any in the wild yet, but I've heard tell they are around the western Washington region.
Tippster
Tippster
Pierre Ford in Seattle called me a couple hours ago - I promptly abandon my work calls to get there where this was freshly cleaned and they tossed me the keys and let me take my daughter around the town for an hour or so - BB + Manual + 2.3L but it really drove nice. Just made me want mine more now so not sure this was a great idea! :)

Attachments

B-Wolf
Evergreen Ford has their mannequin and my First Edition!!! Hope to pick it up tomorrow.
B019D2E6-041B-4C8C-8E63-2B5DA265A081.jpeg
Tippster
Tippster
you will have to give us subtle clues where you live so we can drive by and drool on your driveway as we jealously await even a build date :) - Hoping with a 4 Dr Soft Top - it helps me - but with all the other nonsense - not holding my breath - but it looks amazing and really hope you enjoy it! - Congrats.
NeoS281
NeoS281
I stopped by Ford dealer and test drove the Badlands 4-door manual they just got in. Its amazing!
Bronco Finder
Bronco Finder
@NeoS281 what dealership was that at? Bickferd won't let you test drive there mannequin.
NeoS281
NeoS281
@Bronco Finder Autonation Ford Bellevue. They handed me the keys and told me to get it dirty, lol. They let me take it out alone due to covid restrictions. Stop by and check it out!
Bronco Finder
Bronco Finder
Nice I will thanks, Hell I will roll up in my 72 Seahawk bronco and they will know I'm serious. Lol. Did you need to make an appointment?
NeoS281
NeoS281
@Bronco Finder no appointment. I was just stopping by to check-in with the GM...They seem flexible and willing to let folks drive it. Let me know how it goes!
Bronco Finder
Bronco Finder
Sweet thanks I will.
Bronco Finder
Bronco Finder
What a blast, drove straight there after work , sure got alot of looks driving it, probably people wondering what the hell is that ? Lol .
Now can't wait for my WT , but Badlands was sure fun thanks for the heads up Neos281.
B-Wolf
Bronco is home and this thing is awesome. My eight year old said, “that’s beefy”😂. Biggest surprise is how punchy and how good the exhaust sounds.
FC0396A0-AAA7-45DA-A823-42F79943BBF5.jpeg
TRACY D
My dealer called me the other day to tell me they just got one of there is. Brickford ford.
jaspercasidino
jaspercasidino
Kendall Ford in Marysville has a Cyber Orange 4DR 2.3L Auto Mid Badlands Soft Top available test drives right now. Dwayne Lanes Skagit Ford has a 4DR Big Bend Sasquatch that will be ready for test drives sometime next week. Not sure if 2.3L or 2.7L or if it has a mid package.

EC325597-54D9-431E-A7A7-7CFB8715DBA3.jpeg

2D32C046-C9F8-416D-A473-58DB2A4E1B3A.jpeg

B3B9145C-C490-4ECA-B0EA-A7CA2F012D23.jpeg
Reactions: Joker352
Joker352
@jaspercasidino I'm still eager to hear from my dealer about when they are getting their mannequin! Every time I see a pic of one of these next to another vehicle, I'm again blown away by how big they are. Can't wait!
jaspercasidino
jaspercasidino
Harris Ford in Lynnwood has a 4DR Wildtrak w/ mid and soft top! 2.7L seems much better than the 2.3L that I have driven.

0E5F8DC7-D7FA-4847-88F0-7F4F24D800B8.jpeg

7BB661B4-208E-40B3-B10E-F0BF166C2150.jpeg
Joker352
Glad to hear the 2.7 seems better, cause that's what I've opted to get!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views