Sponsored

Chesapeake Bronco Club

If you're around the Chesapeake Bay, or close enough to it (MD, DE, PA, VA), join the club!
Hank Noyes
This Morning @152 exit heading to Plaza Ford in Harford county 2 lucky recipients and I think the cyber Orange headed to Rising sun Ramsey Ford
tempImageNfQptE.png
Show full message
Icinnes
That’s who I have my order with. Plaza. Build date was 6/17 and still awaiting shipment. At least it’s good to see they are starting to show up. I know they were supposed to get a mannequin this month but I texted the dealer yesterday and they hadn’t gotten it yet
RednWhite89
RednWhite89
Dang, a month after your build date and still no delivery. ☹Hopefully soon!! You had a soft top, right? (So no "bad roof" delay)
Icinnes
Yep. Soft top. Only potential delay option was tow package. Called Ford yesterday and it was silly how little they can tell you. I seemed to know way more than the rep. After a 10 minutes call she finally managed to tell me (in between yawns) that the truck was built but not shipped yet. Which is the same thing I told her as soon as she answered the call. Have to laugh to keep from crying a guess.
NayNay
NayNay
@Icinnes not my business but you can reach out and ask to speak with a manager who absolutely can check your order status in their WBDO (we call it webdoe like a baby deer) they can also reach out to their Ford rep too. The tow is something that could hold it up. They may have completed the build but if they don't have the tow it just sits and sits until they do have it (like the chip shortage). Lastly, they can look in their inventory to see if it actually has a shipping date and if so they can track it. Hopefully that helps. Unfortunately the sales staff does not have access to the same tools that managers do.
RednWhite89
RednWhite89
Fingers crossed for you 😉
Icinnes
Thanks! Finally took delivery on the 24th! So happy with it.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views