Sponsored

Puget Sound Bronco Brigade

A group for future 2021 Bronco owners to network, meet and discuss Bronco and off road related topics.
Alright! Today I had the opportunity to take Korum ford's wildtrak for a spin and I gotta say, I'm pumped once again! Tire noise was less than expected, the soft top quieter than expected, the ride around town very pleasant. Touch screen was responsive and accurate, handling and acceleration were fantastic. I'm a shorter guy at 5'6", but getting in and out of it wasn't as much of a climb as I thought it might be with the extra height from the sasquatch package.

Now, I do have to say that the dash mounted grab handles seem a bit meh as far as strength and durability goes. Could be more sturdy.

I didn't go full in depth with digging through every aspect of their demo bronco because I had a limited time to drive it and feel it out and I wanted to focus on that.

All in all, I was not disappointed at all and left the dealership with a grin on my face. September can't come fast enough so I can check out MY22 options and tweak my order!
Show full message
427Comet
427Comet
I’m through Korum! Also waiting on a wildtrak. What color was their demo? And did you have to make an appointment to look and drive it?
Reactions: Joker352
Joker352
@427Comet area 51 was the color and yeah, test drives by appointment. They said they have another mannequin en route as well.
MillerBuilt
MillerBuilt
2dr or 4dr? (I have a 4dr WT A51 on order)……I better come see it!!!!!!
Joker352
@MillerBuilt It's a four door. I'd post the picture I have, but inserting it is unnecessarily difficult on this forum.
427Comet
427Comet
It is a 4dr, I stopped in and saw it today. Scheduled a drive next weekend. They said if I wanted I could drive it then. I figured the wife might enjoy it if I included her, so I’ll wait
Joker352
@427Comet a good move, I'd say! Enjoy it when you get behind the wheel! As many have reviewed, the seating is a rather upright and I noticed that compared to my usual slouched seating in my 98 Tacoma, but I wasn't uncomfortable at all. Really rode well!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views