Sponsored

Bay Area Broncos

Here we go with the new G.O.A.T’s of the bay!!
Picked up my base Antimatter Blue 2dr today at Walnut Creek Ford. Shahram (GM) and his crew made my purchase experience quick and painless. Professional and courteous throughout. I highly recommend WC Ford! Couldn’t be more happier with my new ride.
Show full message

Attachments

Daktari
Daktari
congratulations! Looks great!
So far I'm very happy with WC Ford, very little interaction necessary so far and I just got my window sticker today, apparently mine will be built 8/31.
Do you know how long it took for your's to be delivered after build!
Enjoy your new rig, nice fall weather just around the corner!
fronc
fronc
@Pharm351 Congrats on your new ride!

@Daktari It takes about 3+ weeks to be delivered by rail out here once built.
Reactions: Daktari
Daktari
Daktari
@fronc that's promising, with a bit of luck it might just show up before we take our son to college in Seattle in September, that would be fun! Would love for him to see and drive it before we fly up there. Been a long wait.

Enjoy your ride, that AMB looks great in the sun!
fronc
fronc
SevoSandman
SevoSandman
Congrats! Saw your Bronco when I went in for the test drive… Beautiful car and now a “rare” Bronco color! 👏🏽 Can’t wait til it’s my turn…
eengineer
eengineer
Congrats! I'm expecting my dealer call any day now to go pickup mine!
Chief1301
Chief1301
Congratulations! 👏 Wow a 2 door MIC top! That's rare as hen's teeth! 🤣 I won't be getting my 2 door Badlands till MY22. 😟 Too many commodity constraints. Even though Shahram told me I was # 3 at Walnut Creek Ford after their two Priority Orders! 🤬. Would have been # 1. But I'm not bitter. 🤔. Yeah I am! 😎. But I'm still happy for you! Enjoy your new Rig! 👍
murphtron
murphtron
Hey are you all getting financing directly from Walnut Creek Ford? Or other places? What rates are you getting? Just curious. I recently discovered (silly me) that with no income, refinancing a mortgage is quite difficult. I figure I’m gonna have the same issue with a new car. I’m on an unpaid leave of absence for the rest of 2021. Not that I’m expecting the Bronco in 2021… but one can hope.
fronc
fronc
PenFed Credit Union gave me 1.99% for 60 months.
Rubicon 2 Badlands
Rubicon 2 Badlands
Congrats! I think I saw it on the lot when I was there early in the week. Enjoy it!
Rubicon 2 Badlands
Rubicon 2 Badlands
Shahram is a good guy. I have enjoyed working with him.
WCFord
WCFord
Congratulations on the Bronco, Paul! Thank you for the shout out. I hope you have a great weekend getting behind the wheel of your new Bronco!
WCFord
WCFord
Thank you, Steve, it has been a pleasure on my end too:)
Estrada0525
Saw this on two separate occasions and was wondering if it would be abandoned. Enjoy! Hopefully I get one in 2022

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views