Sponsored

SoCal Broncos

Starting the conversation for past, present and future SoCal Bronco owners. Lets go!
luptanpitman
I took delivery around the 11th. I have only seen 2 others on the road since taking delivery - a 2 door antimatter blue base and a 4d. carbonized grey sas.. both on Sepulveda. SBF and Airport Marina each had one so far who decided not to follow through with purchase but don't know what the mark up was - I meant to go check it out to see.

Threw the tint on today -stage coach mode almost exclusively so Im ready to pull back top with no prep. so far no skunks have decided to sleep in it overnight.
IMG_1549.jpg
IMG_1551.jpg
IMG_1552.jpg
IMG_9277.jpg
Show full message
Felix808
Felix808
Congrats!
FernieSanders
FernieSanders
Congrats!
luptanpitman
luptanpitman
I was worried that once I took delivery I would end up missing the fun of the anticipation but it's the opposite. can't wait to drive anywhere and spend most days trying to figure out how and where to get off road. hungry valley is great - go there
Felix808
Felix808
Need to get a trip through Lockwood Valley after more deliveries take place.
adamruiz2001
adamruiz2001
Congrats man! Love the laugh at the end... Pure enjoyment!!!
Hailey Jo
Hailey Jo
I'm pretty sure Airport Marina is not doing any markups. If they are, it is minimal. I was on my way to purchase a customer cancelled order (A51 Badlands, Lux) to hold me over until mine got built, and they were asking $54,000 and some change. I can't remember the exact price. The sales lady, Nicole, called me again recently saying they had another in stock. Unfortunately, it sold on my way over to them. I ended up buying a White BD from Huntington Beach Ford ($15k markup....gross) and got my VIN the very next day. I should be disappointed, but I'm not at all! This is by far the best vehicle I have ever owned, driven, or sat in. I absolutely LOVE the Bronco, and I can't wait to get my Badlands delivered next month.
luptanpitman
luptanpitman
@Hailey Jo I hear ya - I went back to hungry valley today and I cant describe the fun. this truck brings me ridiculous happiness. Congrats on the holdover rig and the new one when ya get it. PS. Getting the OJ color is money by the way. I thought about it.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views