Sponsored

Sac Bronco Club

Sacramento, CA (and surrounding areas) Bronco enthusiasts
CodaMojo
Any Sac Town peeps order from Future Ford Roseville/Sacramento? if not who is your dealer and how have they been treating you?
Show full message
Dirtyjed
Dirtyjed
Folsom Ford. Had zero issues, kept me in communication once build started and gave me travel updates.
CodaMojo
CodaMojo
So far so good, my rep at Future Ford has been solid and let me take a WT for an overnight.
Natai
Natai
I originally had my reservation with Future of Sacramento. Couldn't get them to commit on pricing early on, and communication was terrible. Switched over to Serramonte and very pleased with them so far.
calgecko
calgecko
I will never work with Future Ford again - my review on their FB page:
PLUS - I went there last weekend just to see if they had a Bronco I could test drive - they had a 2 door hardtop Badlands with the manual trans out on the front display - I asked if I could take it for a test drive and they told me they weren't allowing test drives of that unit ... that dealership sucks.
CodaMojo
CodaMojo
Bummer to hear bro! What dealer did you end up hooking up with?
DebbieEF
DebbieEF
My dealer is Elk Grove Ford. They have been great, including the general manager who is handing the Bronco reservations directly, the internet sales manager, and all the sales people. Their staff is just fantastic, and I have been very pleased with my prior purchases there, maintenance and service. I 99'ed my early reservation to MY22 to get the green exterior color, and I am happy they have announced it now as Eruption Green. I will order my Black Diamond 2-door as soon as the order banks open. I have talked to my internet manager about that, and we are good to go. They have had a demo Outer Banks 4-door for a couple of months now that they welcome reservation holders to drive, and when I was there on Monday this week, they also had a 4 door 2.3l auto trans Big Bend arrive. The buyer backed out and that vehicle is for sale to any reservation holder. I don't know if it has a mark-up, as I did not ask about that. The only add on it had on the window sticker was the auto trans, and it is a soft top with no lockers.
CodaMojo
CodaMojo
That’s cool @DebbieEF they are taking care of you. My dealer had a badlands not taken also. Same deal for res holders to option 1st, however it had a 10K ADM though 😳🤷🏽‍♂️
da_jokker
Yeah be very cautious...practically All Sac Area dealers are adding Admin and not being straight with the customers...especially FUTURE ford.

I will say I spoke with Auburn Ford and they swore up and down only MSRP for reservation holders.

At one Point Folsom told me only a $2k ADM but I doubt they kept it that low.

Serramonte has been great, but at this point they would be MSRP for you so I'd recommend Auburn...closer for the same price.
Jeet_1986
Jeet_1986
I bought mine from Future Ford Roseville, just picked it up friday. They honored Msrp that they promised. Tyler and Omar kept their word and charged me msrp without any fuss. Without reservation, I believe all dealers are marking them up atleast 10k.
da_jokker
@Jeet_1986 dang... Go buy a lotto ticket because I think you got some good luck on your side. Either that or future Ford finally figured out the people were not going to put up with their crap. I cringe every time I see someone driving a Bronco sport that they bought there knowing that they overpaid.
Jeet_1986
Jeet_1986
@da_jokker I wouldn't pay over msrp. They asked me to pay 10k more, once I refused, they didn't argue any further. They were very concerned about getting good ratings on survey.
CodaMojo
CodaMojo
Grats @Jeet_1986!! Glad to hear it! Tyler said to me that orders are going crazy and having trouble keeping up, so no doubts on cancelled orders selling for 10k over
Stereo
Stereo
I picked up my FE from Folsom Lake Ford on Thursday and they kept their original promise of not charging ADM. I purchased at MSRP and no issues or games at all from them. I also was meticulous in documenting every promise made by them along the way, confirming in an email and had them sign the order stating no ADM.
View previous replies…
Stereo
Stereo
@Shodax Yeah, I was waiting for the shoe to drop the entire time I was in the dealership. A quick note, if you qualified for the free 20K or 200K FordPass points in addition to the 42K you will automatically receive, you will need to make certain you tell them to add it to your account at time of sale. I did not do this and it has been a bit of a hassle trying to get them to complete this for me. I hear that is an issue for all dealers.
Shodax
Shodax
@Stereo Awesome thanks for the response and the updated info on the purchase process! I just met with my sales rep and the internet director at Folsom Lake Ford today. My Bronco is in production now and will roll off the line Friday morning. So added (5) Nitto Ridge Grappler P285 70/R18 to my OBX order along with front and rear splash guards, so they could be installed when I pick-up my vehicle in a few weeks. I mentioned the 40K FordPass points deal offered for the tires, and they said that I didn't qualify for that. Instead, in order to get that deal I would have to buy the vehicle, then bring it in to the service dept. to pay for them separately. So I just passed on doing all that. However, I'll look through my emails to see what other Points I may qualify for. As far as MSRP is concerned, I asked again today if I would be paying a mark-up and they again said no, that I'll only pay what I original agreed to when I signed my first agreement... So I'm pretty hopeful that I'll only have to pay the MSRP. So I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Reactions: Stereo
Scape Goat
Scape Goat
@Stereo I have my order with Folsom Ford. Good to hear the are honest when they say they aren't charging ADM.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views