Sponsored

Bay Area Broncos

Here we go with the new G.O.A.T’s of the bay!!
Daktari
so, curious which insurance company your'e going with, and if you feel like sharing, what they quote you? I have my house and other cars with Farmer's, but they quoted me an insane $1443.00 every six months and are not budging. I did an online quote with Geico (hate that arrogant lizard) and they come in at a bit over 600. I'll check others, but if you already have your Bronco insured or have a good quote, I'd appreciate to know with whom you'll go. I'm certainly not paying $3k per year, not sure what's wrong with the Farmer's guys.

Mine is a Badsquatch with Lux, 2.7, tow.

Thanks!
Show full message
Jacksonholio
Jacksonholio
Have a message in to my AAA guy to get numbers. My rig is a few weeks out and I guess its time to find out what the damage will be. I wont pay anywhere near $2k. Id sell it first.
Rubicon 2 Badlands
Rubicon 2 Badlands
I’ll let you know when it gets closer. I have my house and cars with AAA, so I assume I’ll use them. Nice thing with insurance is that you can change as much as you like and the old insurance has to prorate the time and refund you. Good luck! Interesting topic that hasn’t been discussed much.
calgecko
calgecko
I have all our insurance through State Farm - 2 life insurance policies on me, one on my wife, our house, 4 cars, all my photography gear, and a personal articles policy - they like us, LOL .... I haven't contacted them to find out about the rate for a Bronco - I'll just call them and let them know when I buy it.. I can't imagine it'll be much different than what I pay on my '21 ZR2
TurkeyRun
TurkeyRun
No Bronco yet, in the meantime I bought Mrs a 2021 Expy.

I'm with Nationwide for home, farm liability, and 2 other old (2002) vehicles that are liability/uninsured motorist only.

Adding the Expy with full comp and collision, windshield replacement, and very high liability coverage on all 3 vehicles added $400/6 months to my bill.
Jacksonholio
Jacksonholio
Looking at $1,348/yr for full cov. Thats after a 15% discount as a AAA employee.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views