Sponsored

Chesapeake Bronco Club

If you're around the Chesapeake Bay, or close enough to it (MD, DE, PA, VA), join the club!
sage729
Just saw the group. I'm in Laurel getting BB 4dr, 2.3L auto, soft top, mid package in Area 51. My build date is 9/22 so hopefully I'll have before Dec. I'm going thru Kyle at Koons Silver Spring. He's been decent at communicating. I had a reservation with Apple Ford Columbia but haven't heard a peep from them. Hopefully we can get together soon.
Show full message
allhorse
Hey. I'm in Columbia. I'm with Apple Ford. Initial communication was non-existent, but went in to switch sales reps and now I get decent updates. They are telling me 11/1 build date, but I haven't gotten the official notice from Ford yet. I'll be watching this group closely over the coming months.
rcbickle
rcbickle
Welcome!
Darrell
Darrell
welcome
CePaBrReSoLi
CePaBrReSoLi
There is a BB 4dr soft top with the 2.3l auto at Apple if you want to drive one. I got my Ranger at Koon's SS and my OB 4dr Sas A51 at Apple.
greybrutus61
greybrutus61
Im also in laurel and first reserved in july 2020 with Apple. I had the same no communications. Im waiting on a 2022 2 door green black diamond. I orderd through chapman ford. 3 percent below invoice is great but i ordered through them because of thier communications.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views