Sponsored

Michigan Bronco Club

Members from the Mitten and the U.P.
Best. Monday. Ever. After a 07/13/2020 reservation at 8:08pm, she's finally in my driveway. The weather was perfect yesterday and the top came right off as soon as we got home. I really freaking love this thing and it has been a blast for all 50 miles that I've driven it so far. I know it's easy to say for the guy that got a delivery, but hang in there! It's worth it.

I can't say enough good about my dealer, Varsity Ford. There were absolutely no surprises and they stuck to no ADM. I was nervous as hell heading in since even FEs are starting to be canceled. They gave me some nice insulated Bronco coffee mugs as swag and I'm more than happy with that considering that at this dealership 3 FEs got outright canceled. I got lucky.
Show full message

Attachments

VelocityBronco
VelocityBronco
Congrats! Gorgeous day to pick up a Bronco! I also picked mine up yesterday! So amazing! Flipped the soft top back and cruised!
You and your kid look like my family, all smiles and super happy! My kids couldn't get enough of it, climbing all over it when I got it home.
Mattwings
Mattwings
Looks great! Glad to hear your experience was good. I got mine up in Tawas after hey took great care of us on my son's Ranger. That lead to my daughter ordering and picking up Junior (Cactus Gray Bronco Sport) Saturday. Good dealers exist!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views