Sponsored

Michigan Bronco Club

Members from the Mitten and the U.P.
Mattwings
It's strange, I can't post videos in the Club. I was going to show a couple of pics and videos from this weekend. Maybe the link will work. When are we going to do a Bronco meetup now that we have some to meet up with?

Show full message
VelocityBronco
VelocityBronco
Nice!! Where is that at?
VelocityBronco
VelocityBronco
Did you try out Sand mode?
Mattwings
Mattwings
Just outside of Oscoda. There are enough trails to do a ride with a group I think. Mostly two tracks with occasionally more challenging stuff like this sand hill. We messed around with all the modes. I used trail control up the hill in various modes too. It was pretty cool and did in fact make it up in trail control, with sand mode and the rear locker. Could not make the hill in 2wd or 2wd rear locked. 4wd it was good to go and the other modes and lockers just made it easier.
JBaker42
JBaker42
Hopefully I'll be able to add the rear locker later. Dealer messed up and didn't included it as requested when I upgraded from the Base to Big Bend. I didn't catch it till it was to late. Their communication has not been great.
Mattwings
Mattwings
@JBaker42 I think it's a pretty basic axle (Dana 44?) Lot's of options for a rear locker if you decide you need it. The Badlands is a bit overkill for anything I do, but when I priced out the BD with 4A transfer case and alloy wheels, then added the cost of the 33" tires that I knew I wanted, it wasn't "that much" more, so I went overboard. 4WD made it up the hills and through the mud I found, no lockers, no problem.
Berwolf
Berwolf
Definitely interested in doing some wheeling with the bronco. Only had it on some UTV trails in the UP to date. If you have ideas for dates and locations let us know.
Mattwings
Mattwings
Someone mentioned Holly Oaks is sold out for the year? I am going to check tonight, because I don’t think they open sales until 9pm for the following day. I need a flag, so I will probably order one today, in case I can get in. I will report back and then we can plan a day there as a group (as long as everyone pre buys, we should be able to get in). If people are interested in the East side , I can lead/host something out of Oscoda. The colors are late this year, so probably good color the next three weekends. It about 2:45 from metro Detroit, so not sure how many would be interested. I have a big parking lot in Tawas we could use to meet up as well.
IGOAT2drBD
IGOAT2drBD
Where is this photo taken, would love to come to take my new ride out with you.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views