Sponsored

Michigan Bronco Club

Members from the Mitten and the U.P.
VelocityBronco
For those of you who have your Broncos or are about to purchase, did you dealer put your $100 reservation fee toward the sale of the Bronco? I just thought about this and mine did not, so I am missing the $100.
Show full message
gjproducer
gjproducer
I know how the conversation will go when I actually pick it up.

"(Blank stare) Not sure about that, you'll have to call Ford."
ArrickSports
ArrickSports
I got my $100 back when I switched dealerships and never had to put another $100 down so it was a moot point with me.
Mattwings
Mattwings
Same, my $100 was refunded at dealer switch. Call Ford Customer Service maybe?
VelocityBronco
VelocityBronco
I texted my salesman, he is checking...They have been great to work with, so I am not worried about it, it will work out. I was more just warning others to double check and make sure you get your $100 worked into your final sale.
gj45
I asked about and was given, the $100 towards purchase. I had put $1000 down when I formally placed my order which was applied as well. The dealership did not mark up the price of my Bronco, which apparently is also fortunate.
VelocityBronco
VelocityBronco
In the excitement of purchasing, I forgot about it completely. I did get my Bronco for $500 under MSRP, so I can't really complain. It was just a random thought I had today, so I'd like to see if I can get it back, or apply it toward some accessories.
s_white21
s_white21
I had to remind mine, but they did apply it to the down payment. It would not have been added if I didn't say anything though.
Area51outerbanks
Area51outerbanks
Yes mine was taken off the purchase price. It was listed on the paperwork as part of the down payment
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead
I reminded my dealer about the $100 (Dean Sellers in Troy) and they took it off. Be sure to check to see if the sound deadener in the MIC top (if you spec'd it) wasn't charged, as Ford changed that to "free" after I had included it in my January order. Anyone know if we're still supposed to get $X00 in credit for accessories at FordPass. Info has been pretty sketchy after they announced it (typical!)
VelocityBronco
VelocityBronco
I got my $100 reservation money back today, I stopped today to pick up my plate, and they just gave me a $100 cash. Easy!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views