Sponsored

Michigan Bronco Club

Members from the Mitten and the U.P.
Mattwings
Well, I got a flag on order. One step closer to Holly Oaks. Anyone interested in Oct. 31st?
Show full message
Reactions: shoelessjoe
BroncoAW
BroncoAW
I maybe up for going that day. I still plan on going this Sunday as well
yeet
yeet
Can you post the link? My wife and I are gonna go this weekend. Still debating sat or sun
VelocityBronco
VelocityBronco
VelocityBronco
I keep seeing "rectangle" or "square" flags required for state parks? Are they strict about this? I don't see a flag requirement for Holly Oaks, but its probably a good idea to have one?

This is from the DNR website for Silver Lakes:
Safety flag: orange rectangular flag, minimum 10' from ground
Mattwings
Mattwings
@McCracken The flag shall be rectangular, international orange in color, solid material, with a minimum length on the supporting side of five inches, and a minimum length on the base side of 10 inches.
VelocityBronco
VelocityBronco
@Mattwings Are you going to cut off the pendant flag and put your own rectangle flag to that pole?
BroncoAW
BroncoAW
@McCracken yes they are pretty strict, you have to have a rectangular one on, they have a trailer there that sells them and will replace the triangle one if that is what you have
Mattwings
Mattwings
I will be in Tawas Saturday and Sunday this week, still debating whether to bring the Bronco, lot's of fall yard work to get done, but I am sure I could find time to wheel at some point.
Mattwings
Mattwings
We like Gs and there is a née place in town that’s pretty good too.
Reactions: Nite93
Philly
Philly
If anyone needs a flag, Holly Powersports sells them and they’re only about 2 minutes down the road from Holly Oaks. You can also get a mount if you need one, but they won’t be Bronco specific.
Berwolf
Berwolf
I could do the 31st.
Mattwings
Mattwings
I got my flag and it’s still my plan. I need to fab a quick bracket and get a rectangle to replace my triangle flag. Looks like the Bronco bolts will come in handy and it should be pretty painless.
Mattwings
Mattwings
I am probably hitting some trails today in Oscoda as I forgot my oil pump to winterize my Sea Doos.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views