Sponsored

Georgia Bronco

A club dedicated to Bronco owners in Georgia.
the blue potato
For the GA gang here....is anyone hearing from their dealer or sales rep what the estimated number of broncos they are expecting to see for monthly allocations? My dealer says they expect to see 60-80 for the year (or 5-8 a month) if commodity issues remain level. Just didn't know if 60-80 is normal for a decent sized dealer with the new allocation model in play.
Show full message
PatientlyWaiting
PatientlyWaiting
Mine said five for the first month. I'm top of the list but I have a hardtop. Makes me nervous.
Reactions: the blue potato
the blue potato
the blue potato
@PatientlyWaiting Yeah I gave up the HT when I changed mine to a BL (meaning I had a WT on order before). Im at back of list now, so unless Ford increases production, which they should be able to do in early 2022, I may not see mine and will have to go through MY23 order banks one last time....but maybe with some new colors for MY23...
GABroncin
GABroncin
@the blue potato Don't forget about the Everglades and BRaptor coming Summer of '22 (allegedly).
DREWR13
DREWR13
We don't have much information yet about yearly allocation. I believe our first run was 4 for my store
DREWR13
DREWR13
I will say first month production is Dec. Which is not a full month and has a holiday in it. The following months should have more production.
Luv9rove
Luv9rove
Not sure how many are coming to Billy Cain in Cornelia. I was told I was #4 last year, then more recently, #6. I know they sold their OBX demo.

EDIT 11/8/2021 - Skip this place. $13,000 ADM. They can kiss my umbrella.
Peter Gosenya
Peter Gosenya
John at SAC was informed that Ford would be building all past orders in my22, whatever that means. Iā€™m not in a hurry unless my wifeā€™s car dies. I was assured I would get one in 22.
Reactions: the blue potato
Havok
Havok
@Peter Gosenya I don't see how they are going to build all current reservation holders' Broncos in 2022 when Ford is sticking to this allocation system they reworked for MY2022.

Read the Granger threads discussing that because of the way Ford changed up the allocation formula, they are now only expecting 200 or so 2022 Broncos yet they have over 1,000 reservation holders' orders on their books. Ford is going to build enough to fill up each dealer's allocation which is based on their overall sales and other factors that have nothing to do with how many actual orders each dealership has to fill, and if a dealership gets more Broncos than they have orders, they'll sell them off the lot with huge markups to whoever is willing to pay the most.

The only way that scenario doesn't play out is if Ford does the right thing and increased its allocation numbers for each dealer to at least equal the number of converted orders each dealership has to fill in 2022. Ford hasn't said anything about intending to do that because they want to keep their high volume dealers happy and give them more Broncos to sell with markups instead of making Broncos for the people who reserved them at launch in 2020.
the blue potato
the blue potato
DREWR13
DREWR13
IMO anyone making large promises and assumptions about production numbers etc is guessing right now. The lack of information we are getting from Ford about allocations and builds at my store is comically bad. No we aren't the biggest store and didn't get a ton of reservations but still. No one we can talk to at ford ever has answers for us.
Lineman57
@DREWR13My Dealer has Bronco burn out I guess. They really donā€™t want to discuss it. Their answer to all questions is wait till it gets here. That about says it all. Iā€™m going to have a 2021 built sometime in 2022 (I hope)
Peter Gosenya
Peter Gosenya
Well the information I got may or probably only pertains to sac. I donā€™t think sac got quite the traffic that granger did. Iā€™m a July 19th res and Iā€™m number 144.
Havok
Havok
Itā€™s just completely backward from my perspective as a potential first time Ford buyer who has wanted a Bronco since I turned 16 in ā€˜95 that Ford is rewarding the big market dealerships who are charging ADMs to try to make reservation holders walk away from their orders so they can sell them for even more to someone off the street with money to burn. While smaller dealerships who are going above and beyond to provide excellent customer service AND charging below MSRP are getting shafted with low allocations next year.

As I type that I realize the irony in that statement that it benefits their high volume sales dealers which are Fordā€™s actual customers but it is really turning Ford and Bronco enthusiasts against the company which I donā€™t see benefiting Ford in the long run since Ford is really banking on Bronco being a big part of their future brand.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views