Sponsored

Michigan Bronco Club

Members from the Mitten and the U.P.
etmccaus86
Mattwings
Mattwings
Very good! I did a MTB race in the area this year, great trails, great elevation! We need to all go in and comment. I tried to get on the DNR trail committee this year and missed the deadline. Most of the meetings are live , interesting to listen to.
etmccaus86
etmccaus86
@Mattwings What sort of comments are helpful? I have no experience in the area or on these trails, I just know I'd like as many to be open to our future use as possible. Not sure the DNR will love it if I blitz their map with 100s of CTRL-V comments...
jwoobs
jwoobs
Reactions: scc361
Mattwings
Mattwings
@jwoobs you can go to the site and comment on the recommendations. I clipped this from the linked article “ “We encourage everybody to visit the DNR web page. There’s an interactive map on there, and you can zoom in to an area and place comments anywhere they want on specific roads or just in the general campground area,” said Foster.
Mattwings
Mattwings
Sorry, saw the link after I posted. It’s also a little more centrally located , so would be a good draw and connect up with several trail systems. We need to see if there is an ORV route planned, open to full size vehicles. The state needs more full size trail access for sure.
yeet
yeet
Was looking at https://catchmeoffroad.com/ and it looks like they do semi-regular trips up there. Was looking into their event in January in Harrisville. They are Raptor / TRX heavy in the group but allegedly have a few Broncos joining already
LadyBronco
LadyBronco
Sweet! I had no idea and I live in Higgins Lake (moved to our cottage) 😍 Thanks for sharing!
Broncogirl66
Broncogirl66
My dealer said Ford is working on adding trail maps on the ford pass app. anyone else hear anything.
Mattwings
etmccaus86
etmccaus86
@Mattwings moot point for those of us who don't have mid pkg or higher, IIRC. Thank god Gaia added projection capability...

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views