Sponsored

Chesapeake Bronco Club

If you're around the Chesapeake Bay, or close enough to it (MD, DE, PA, VA), join the club!
Just joined the group..... I am in Hollywood, MD and my Velocity Blue Big Bend is currently in transit to the dealer. 14-28 day window opened on Sunday... so it should be here in the next week or so...
Show full message
Darrell
Darrell
What dealer did you order from
Darrell
Darrell
Leonardtown Ford
DarwynZ
@Darrell be carefulā€¦ I had to switch to LexPark because they tried to get me for $10k over when I went in to buildā€¦ I have heard they have backed off that since that timeā€¦ I was prob not the only one to laugh at them and leaveā€¦ but if you donā€™t already, get something in writing just to be sure!
mcalpal
mcalpal
@DarwynZ thatā€™s weird, I got mine for under MSRP from Leonardtown, but I was a day 1 reservation and switched to them based on the offer they were running. It was a great experience for me, but I can totally see a small dealership wanting to capitalize on the Bronco hype
DarwynZ
@mcalpal I am hoping that myself and maybe a few before or after me walking out made them change their ways... I just wanted Darrell to make sure he has himself covered... More Broncos in the SOMD area the better!
Darrell
Darrell
Thanks for the heads up, It must have changed before I switched to them. The reason I switched was they were offering below MSRP and its in writing and the communications has been great
DarwynZ
@Darrell Thats Great... just wanted to make sure that you were covered... I will be devastated if I loose it AFTER it finally arrives and didnt want it to happen to anyone else either.
MrJoe
MrJoe
I was an early Leonardtown customer. We had a special deal for Bronco6g forum members early on. No ADM for me!
Murph56789
Murph56789
I picked mine up from Leonardtown almost a month ago. No games, very straight forward. Switched to them after my local dealer tried to screw me over, and Iā€™m so glad I did.
DarwynZ
@Murph56789 Just wondering... how long did it take to arrive after the shipment email? Mine said 14-28 days (Nov 22-28 Window) and it is still not here yet... the tracker says "In Transit" so I assume it has been picked up...
Murph56789
Murph56789
@DarwynZ It was only a few days. I got the shipped email but the convoy tracker wasnā€™t working right. Even after I bought it and brought it home it said it was still sitting at map.
DarwynZ
@Murph56789 I got the shipped email on the 15thā€¦. Havenā€™t heard anything about it sinceā€¦.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views