Sponsored

Chesapeake Bronco Club

If you're around the Chesapeake Bay, or close enough to it (MD, DE, PA, VA), join the club!
DjMojon
Has anyone picked up their Bronco from Apple Ford in Columbia? Just wondering how the process went and if they added any markups.
Show full message
mlcinema
mlcinema
I don’t have mine with them, but I would like to know the answer also.
allhorse
I got mine from Apple Ford early November. No markups, just straight MSRP ... no negotiation. Overall experience was pretty good.
Berger47
I got mine from Apple in early Dec. no markup. took a long time to get it to Apple, but once at dealer, I had a solid experience. I would recommend Richard Martinez to do the transaction and training, knowledgeable guy on the Broncos.
mlcinema
mlcinema
Hey, @allhorse and @Berger47 did they say how many orders they had? What their allocation is per month? Any issues/worries at all? How was their communication with you. Thank you.
allhorse
When I got mine early Nov, I think I was only their fifth delivery. I don't know what their allocation is. Shipping time for me was only five days. Communication really depends on the sales rep. My first one was Sean, not great. I had him replaced in June with Hassan, much better. No issues with the transaction.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views