Sponsored

Chesapeake Bronco Club

If you're around the Chesapeake Bay, or close enough to it (MD, DE, PA, VA), join the club!
STJonesin4
I just saw (2) used Broncos for sale at Preston Ford in Aberdeen:

Big Bend 4 Door - 376 Miles - (Cactus Gray): Window Sticker = $38,970 - MSRP = $61,990.00
Badlands 4 Door - 6692 Miles - (Cyber Orange): Window Sticker = $50,375 - MSRP = $71,890.00
https://www.prestonfordaberdeen.com/searchused.aspx?Model=Bronco

OOF!
Show full message
drjohn41
drjohn41
Patience is a virtue....so they say!
Ashlesophia
Ashlesophia
Holy hell, that mark-up is ridiculous and I will gldly cotinue to wait. Lol. Have you seen the first edition for 98k with Carmax I believe. I keep getting the ad on facebook.
SaveTheManuals
SaveTheManuals
Lol I might have to go sell my BD with 7000 miles on it for 20k over msrp.
STJonesin4
STJonesin4
@SaveTheManuals I have to think that is where these Broncos came from. I had my original reservation with them since they are l a 1/2 mile from my office but after them not agreeing to sell to me at MSRP, I switched. Pretty insane.......
Tents+Tread
Tents+Tread
SHEESH... and a soft top? fuckkk no
Murph56789
Murph56789
They had my reservation originally and wouldn’t tell me how much I’d be paying until time of delivery. Place is a joke, I will never step foot in there again and I could walk there from work. Already took delivery of my bronco at msrp. And last week we bought my wife an edge at 1000 under. Clearly they don’t need any of our business.
mdbroncoobx
mdbroncoobx
Yeah and how much do you think they actually gave the person they got it from? Nowhere near what they're asking, you can believe that
Murph56789
Murph56789
@mdbroncoobx Or they marked up someone’s order and when they couldn’t/wouldn’t pay it it went on the lot.
STJonesin4
STJonesin4
The one has 6000+ miles on it so I'm guessing a trade-in......

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views