Sponsored

Chesapeake Bronco Club

If you're around the Chesapeake Bay, or close enough to it (MD, DE, PA, VA), join the club!
Ashlesophia
Alright. Who backed out? Lol And why? Kidding. But Somd auto group currently has 14 Broncos stocked in for sale. I’m sure some are to be picked up but holy ADM fees Batman!!! Can’t wait to see the prices even out.
Show full message

Attachments

ILoveTacos
ILoveTacos
I can only imagine. Waldorf Ford reached out to me this past summer and wanted $20,000 over MSRP
  • Wow
Reactions: Ashlesophia
Ashlesophia
Ashlesophia
@ILoveTacos Yeah Waldorf is Somd auto group owned by Kody Holdings. All of our dealerships in somd are owned by them. Great people, but all about business. They have 14 stocked in right now.
MrJoe
MrJoe
I saw those at Leonardtown this morning. The green Badlands looked nice. Also saw an Outer Banks and someone's cyber 1st Edition.
ILoveTacos
ILoveTacos
My blend date is 1/12. Hoping to have it in my driveway by March if things stay on schedule.
CorringtonWheeler
CorringtonWheeler
The Porsche Club has tons of events, concourse, rallies, tech events, autocross, a monthly magazine, all kinds of stuff. Is there a Bronco Club like that setup yet, or is this the startup of that?

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views