Sponsored

Michigan Bronco Club

Members from the Mitten and the U.P.
ArrickSports
So, I dropped the tow package today. That will help my odds a little bit but still constrained on the 2.7 and probably the fact that it is a 2-Door. Still, every little bit helps and I can always get an aftermarket hitch (hell, I designed them for 5 years so)
Show full message
Mattwings
Mattwings
Now that there is a plug in module, it will be super easy. The AM hitch doesn't even require bumper removal. I did mine with the Ford hitch and adapter and it was still fairly straightforward. 4hrs, including 1.5 hrs. chasing Ford changing the wiring color for the PWM signal to the left rear flasher)
ArrickSports
ArrickSports
I'm lazy, I'll either take mine to a shop or have my guys a Reese take a look at it.
dooberj
dooberj
I did the same thing, hoping this helps my chances. Unfortunately I am out of options on what I will remove to improve my chances. Lease is up in July hoping a for a miracle :)
Mattwings
Mattwings
If it's a Ford lease, they will extend it. Mine went from November to July, I ended up buying it out (2018 F150) and making $5K net 👌
Reactions: Svanhildr
dooberj
dooberj
@Mattwings It is a Ford lease, I knew they will do that because we had to extend my wife's lease on her Flex while we waited for her Explorer last summer :).. I am just at the end of my patience. I joke that I usually get a new car when I have to change the wiper blades LOL
Mattwings
Mattwings
I am with you, but trust me, it's worth the wait!
ArrickSports
ArrickSports
I just don't want to have to buy another $2500 car to get me through a few months ;-)

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views