Sponsored

Chesapeake Bronco Club

If you're around the Chesapeake Bay, or close enough to it (MD, DE, PA, VA), join the club!
Hi all, finally found local family members here~
It seems that most people have gotten the bronco, and is there anyone else who has reserved but not yet built? I placed my order on 3/19/21 and haven't heard anything yet. The waiting process is so anxious. Any suggestions?
Show full message
Reactions: STJonesin4
STJonesin4
STJonesin4
Day 3 reservation. No build date yet......
  • Wow
Reactions: Boiler
Boiler
@STJonesin4 You surprised me! I thought the reservation to you at that time, all have already picked up the car! What options do you have on the list? I put hard top, tow hitch and SAS.
Darrell
Darrell
September of 2020, Nothing
  • Wow
Reactions: Boiler
DarwynZ
The wait seems to be different for everyone... it appears to be based on options you have chosen and/or your dealerships allotment.... what options have you chosen for your build?
Boiler
@DarwynZ I have chosen hard top, tow hitch, SAS
MrJoe
MrJoe
Day 3 here... I guess I shouldn't have ordered a steering wheel and lug nuts... No dates yet either.
Boiler
WOW! Unbelievable! I can't believe there are still so many owners who have reserved in 2020 still waiting.
Dheritage
Dheritage
First post here. I got my 2022 bronco 1/12. Just got back from bronco off rodeo in Texas with me son. It was an amazing day. In the Annapolis area and would love to ride with some other bronco owners. Took ours to assateague last weekend on the sand. I have also used Chesapeake truck Worx on the ES and they seem pretty straight up and legit

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views