Sponsored

Chesapeake Bronco Club

If you're around the Chesapeake Bay, or close enough to it (MD, DE, PA, VA), join the club!
Hey, new to the group here... not sure if this is the appropriate place to post/ask questions. Just very curious about everyone's ordering experience! We ordered a Black Diamond 4dr Hardtop on 2/4/22 from Easton Hertrich in MD and I'm wondering if anyone went through this dealer in particular and what your order/production schedule was like? We're not in a rush since our Subaru is still in good shape, but very excited!! Dealer told us 6 months, but that seems like a huuuuge underestimation based on the backlogged 2020/2021 orders lol
Show full message
mlcinema
mcalpal
mcalpal
I live on Tilghman and didn't go with Hertrich because they were going to throw on ADM. I went through Leonardtown and got it in October. Even though Hertrich is closer, I'll go to Preston in Hurlock for service and will likely order our 2nd vehicle vehicle (either another Bronco, Ranger Raptor, or F150 Lightning) once our SUV starts to decline through Preston.
Reactions: ILoveTacos
LDobelbower
@mcalpal Eek! I hope they don't try to throw that on last minute. My biggest fear, after reading countless horror stories of other Bronco ordering experiences, is having the rug pulled out from under us when we actually go to purchase the vehicle. My husband came along when we placed the order at the dealership and we received verbal agreement and signed the build sheet guaranteeing us MSRP. They provided us matrices with different potential monthly payments based on how much we put down, various financing rates, estimated trade-in value on our Subaru, etc., both with and without their add-on 7-year bumper-to-bumper warranty. That was super helpful because it gave us a ballpark for our monthly cost, which is big factor for us. Overall, we thought the ordering process went really well! Fingers crossed they stick to their word. Everyone we interacted with was very kind and I do hope it's all genuine! I'll keep you posted.
ILoveTacos
ILoveTacos
@mcalpal I'm going to Preston in Hurlock tomorrow for service. Both times I've driven on the beach at Assateague I wound up getting all sorts of error messages near the end of our trip and it kicked me out of Sand mode. Drove fine, stayed in 4H with rear locker, and cleared up within 5 minutes of being off the beach. Hopefully it's something simple related to the sand throwing off a sensor.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views