Sponsored

Utah Bronco Owners Unite!

Unite to Meetup, plan excursions, exchange ideas, stories, and help eliminate the Dealer Markups in the State.
hey i made some 3D printed retention belts to hold the seat belt so it does not bang around when your driving there are two for the left seats and two for the right seats you glue or tape the back of it and make sure the bronco logo is face up repeat it for all of them then your done i made this because another person was selling these and he would #D print them so i decided to let the people not pay and to give them the STL so here it is https://buildbee.com/m/d4b565c2-1b5f-4228-8975-65f4f3eb4e50
Show full message
TheKim
TheKim
Most excellent. I'll download this tomorrow and print a few to see how they do. Thank you for sharing instead of charging.
TheKim
TheKim
So, I'm not able to grab the STL from that site, it just slices it and makes a .gx. Would you be able to share it on thingiverse by any chance?
Naxster
Naxster
This is awesome. +1 if you could share the model file.
Lowzee
Lowzee
Can you share the STLs?
Elekktrik
Elekktrik
hi there, are you able to share the STL file. I am trying to print on a Bambu and the conversion from Code to STL is not working well. Thanks in advance!!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views