Sponsored

Michigan Bronco Club

Members from the Mitten and the U.P.
All,

A little welcome message to all of you. Welcome to the Michigan bronco group. Maybe the only one? From the get go, the name of this group has been in question, I made it what it is to get the attention of all the mitten bronco lovers. But as we get larger and the discussions become more, I believe it's time to bring the matter to a vote.

Drop some name suggestions below, and we can take a vote on the top ones.
Show full message
Reactions: VelocityBronco
VelocityBronco
VelocityBronco
-Bronco Club of Michigan
-Michigan Bronco Club
Those follow the theme of other states anyway...
VelocityBronco
VelocityBronco
-Great Lakes Broncos
-Great Lakes Bronco Club
Bionicman05
What about Michigan GOAT?
www86aws
www86aws
The bronco crafters
N3T
N3T
Just curious, is anyone here a little worried about dealer shenanigans when it comes time to order or pick up their Bronco? Iā€™m worried about extras added on, required to use their financing, extra $$ needed at time of order for ā€˜processingā€™ etc.

That said, Iā€™m at Royal Oak Ford right now who so far seems legit, accepts X-plan, and promised to not add ADM. Iā€™d like to stay local for servicing but I donā€™t have any experience with Ford dealers. Does anyone have any advice, good or bad stories about Royal Oak Ford, or think Iā€™m worrying too much? ?
Reactions: www86aws
www86aws
www86aws
@N3T I have the same dealer too. They look ok so far? I have no experience with this dealer. Lets hope someone will reply to you.
Reactions: N3T

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views