Sponsored

Wisconsin Bronco Club

Club for Wisconsin Bronco Owners - share meetups, ideas, trails, modifications, accessories, etc.
armoredathlete
anyone else in greater milwaukee area?
Show full message
Reactions: FilmcoBronci
Dusty_Bronc
Dusty_Bronc
I'm out in Whitewater waiting for my OBX. Should be here any day now.
armoredathlete
armoredathlete
nice! well, you're going to love it.
chancewm
chancewm
In La Crosse and picked up my Area 51 OBX last Wednesday.
armoredathlete
armoredathlete
nice! a few OBX here, I like it. i have always had an F150, but I can honestly say I have never loved a vehicle more than my OBX.
Dusty_Bronc
Dusty_Bronc
To La Crosse was it via convoy? How long did it take from your built notice to shipping? Were you stranded on ice mountain at all?
chancewm
chancewm
@Dusty_Bronc I was actually fortunate to find it on a lot below MSRP. Took a lot of very diligent dealership website scouring, phone calls, and a drive up to Barron but was completely worth it. OBX w/ high package, leather trim, aux switches, 4.27 rear differential, and the door bags. It also was ordered with the appearance package, but I reserved it half an hour after they received it and asked for that not to be installed. So if anyone is in the market for plastic fake hood scoops and door add ons, I'm looking to sell those!
Dusty_Bronc
Dusty_Bronc
The OBX seemed like the perfect package! I went with Area 51. Can't wait to get it... got my Built email on 3/30, released on 4/10 now just waiting for it to ship out...
xim
xim
Watertown!
Dusty_Bronc
Dusty_Bronc
My A51 OBX arrived! Getting detailed now and having tow package installed. Picking up on Wednesday!
Reactions: xim
Ellager Eened
Ellager Eened
@Dusty_Bronc about how long did it take for you to take delivery after being built? Mine is scheduled to blend 11/2 and the dealership isn't giving much of a date to expect, just says when it gets here.
armoredathlete
armoredathlete
Reactions: Dusty_Bronc
Dusty_Bronc
Dusty_Bronc
@armoredathlete the weather has finally been cooperating enough to get a decent picture but I don't know how to post it in here 🤔. There is no option to attach a picture...
armoredathlete
armoredathlete
@Dusty_Bronc start a new post at the very top of the club homepage and you'll be able to
FilmcoBronci
FilmcoBronci
Yep. Between Milwaukee and Colorado
HPNQ420
HPNQ420
I am in Tosa. Just got my Bronco four weeks ago after waiting almost three years.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views