Sponsored

Michigan Bronco Club

Members from the Mitten and the U.P.
Mattwings
We have heard from several members that there is interest in a trip to Silver Lake Sand dunes. We are making our first club ride Saturday May 21st. We will meet in the main parking lot at 10:30AM for a brief drivers meeting. We will run through proper tire pressure, sand driving basics, trail etiquette, GMRS/FRS radio checks (we use Channel 7 and the radios come in handy on our rides!) and introductions to fellow club members. We will plan to spend 11AM to bout 3PM on the dunes.

The club site has details and links about the park (similar requirements to Holly Oaks on flag, noise, permits etc.)- https://michiganbroncos.club/site/location/silver-lake-state-park-orv-area

We will have stickers for sale and some club merch to show (more and more is available to order online, linked on Facebook and the Club page soon).

For those coming form Metro Detroit, send me a DM and we can work on logistics. I am headed over Friday night. It's just a bit too long for me to go there, ride and drive back in one day.

Show full message

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views