Sponsored

Wisconsin Bronco Club

Club for Wisconsin Bronco Owners - share meetups, ideas, trails, modifications, accessories, etc.
armoredathlete
Anyone doing anything for lifts, wheels, and tires? I personally like my OBX wheels but am thinking of doing a small 1.25in level lift with some 275/70R18 KO2 or grabbers.
Show full message
chancewm
chancewm
I'd like to do something similar at some point. I, too, like the stock OBX wheels so I'm just going to wait until I've burned through my current set of tires and then do a small lift (maybe a level? Haven't decided yet) and put some 35s on.
Jonah
Jonah
That would look nice on the stock wheels. The Bridgestone Duelers are not an aggressive enough tire to fit the rest of the vehicle, in my opinion.
Jonah
Jonah
On my Black Diamond I replaced the standard General Grabbers with a set of Falken Wildpeak MTs in 285/70R17. The suspension is still stock with the idea of an upgrade sometime in the future.
Reactions: TriplikeIdo5150
TriplikeIdo5150
TriplikeIdo5150
@Jonah Got any before/after pics? I'm in love with the steelies on my BD so those are staying BUT I will upgrade the tires at some point. Also, did you do the Forscan update on tire size? Thanks!
Jonah
Jonah
I did not do the Forscan update with the tire upgrade.
BlackDiamondGeneralTires.jpg

Attachments

TriplikeIdo5150
TriplikeIdo5150
Man that's sharp

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members