Sponsored

Central California Broncos

For those of us in parts of 209, 559, 661, 805, 831
GRIFFINCONWAY
Heading up to Shaver Lake, CA this weekend and thinking of hitting Bald Mountain trail on Saturday 5/28 or Sunday 5/29. Anyone around and want to meet up for a trail run?

My build is a Sasquatch badlands and I’ve gone off roading about 5 times with it, but definitely not a veteran off roader by any stretch of the imagination lol.
Show full message
Reactions: myrealname123
_jeff
_jeff
I don’t have anything planned yet but was thinking about doing something similar. I was just up there two weekends ago and my non-sad badlands did great, just had a few itches to scratch on the Bronco lol.

It’d be cool to find a few more Broncos around to join up, I’m also newer to off roading. I used to drive a 2004 Tacoma and played around with it a bit, but nothing serious.
Fonz54
Fonz54
Curious where is the trail in relation to the lake?
_jeff
_jeff
East and bit South
Screen Shot 2022-05-26 at 12.38.28 PM.png
_jeff
_jeff
And it looks like I should be free either day although Saturday might be better.
GRIFFINCONWAY
GRIFFINCONWAY
@_jeff I’m free Saturday. Send me a message on IG if you want to link up and go together. It would be nice to go with another Bronco owner! @GRIFFINCONWAY on IG
markavelli
markavelli
If I had did not have plans this weekend with guests in town, I would join. Let me know if you do anything in future similar
_jeff
_jeff
Ok will do
AzGrrl480
AzGrrl480
I need to check in here more often…we would’ve been up for it but my son ended up in town and I haven’t seen him since before Christmas so we did a road trip to Monterey today.. he’s a trucker and doesn’t get to the Central Valley often.. have fun!!
Reactions: _jeff

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views