Sponsored

Michigan Bronco Club

Members from the Mitten and the U.P.
Philly
Just curious, what color is everyone thinking? I was leaning towards Cactus Gray and it seems to be the popular color on the forum. I was wondering if it would be in Michigan as well.
Show full message
VelocityBronco
VelocityBronco
I'm leaning Antimatter Blue or Velocity Blue, maybe Area51...white maybe, shit...but Cactus Gray is all yours!!
Reactions: Philly
Philly
Philly
@McCracken Yeah, what you said is much closer to how my thought process has actually been going when thinking about color... Cactus Gray, Area 51, or Oxford White I think are it for me and I change my mind depending on which way the wind is blowing
Mattwings
Mattwings
All three are top for me as well. Don’t get in mine after the bar ?
  • Haha
JGuske23
JGuske23
I was originally all about cactus grey... I'm 110% all about area 51 now... Till I inexplicably change my mind again ?
VelocityBronco
VelocityBronco
@JGuske23 I have seen pics of Area51 that I like, but they some that I don't like...I would need to see it in person on the Bronco Sport. Same for Antimatter, I need to see it on an F-150 to know for sure if its good.
Phil_Is_My_Middle_Name
Velocity or Cyber with white top
Gr8Hortoni
Gr8Hortoni
I was originally loving AMB, but after seeing how dark it is, I would prefer velocity but don’t want to wait if it’s late availability, so Race Rrd for sentimental reasons.
VelocityBronco
VelocityBronco
@Gr8Hortoni I am hoping Velocity will not be "late" as they are saying...it may be my fallback color, but not if I have to wait for it...
Philly
Philly
@Gr8Hortoni I love Race Red, but the Jeep I have been driving for the past 7 years is Flame Red and It is time for a change. Race Red looks awesome with the white top too!
CDN Jen
CDN Jen
Cyber Orange for me. I love how bright and fun the color is.
ChrisKz
ChrisKz
Most likely Cyber Orange. I like the dark top and fenders and I like contrast of the vehicle's color and the top / fenders. I also try and go with black wheels too. My avatar is my current Jeep and is a good representation of the look I shoot for.
Philly
Philly
@ChrisKz I love Cyber Orange and it contrasts super well with black... Is your Jeep Hydro Blue? That color is awesome as well!
ChrisKz
ChrisKz
Mattwings
Mattwings
I wish there was a Grabber Yellow or Blue. Velocity Blue is one I like but late availability is a no go.
Reactions: ChrisKz and Philly
Philly
Philly
@Mattwings Me too. I also wish they had more nonmetallic options. When I really start to use my Bronco down the road I don't want to worry about added cost of matching metallic paints if I need a serious repair. Grabber Blue would have been perfect.
kplumb09
Cactus gray is the front runner here as well, mainly because the SO loves it too. Also considering the Carbonized and A51......really need to see some of these in person to solidify a choice
VelocityBronco
VelocityBronco
I didn't think paint color would be the hardest decision...I would usually go White, I love White vehicles, they hid dirt well and almost glow, at least Oxford White does...but I am not feeling the white on Bronco, and it bugs me that I can't pinpoint why...
Mattwings
Mattwings
@McCracken I have an Oxford White Explorer and F150 in the driveway right now, just doesn't seem like the G6 Bronco should be white (even though my last 90 Bronco was white too :))
VelocityBronco
VelocityBronco
@Mattwings LOL, we are almost the same, I have a Oxford F-150, and my wife has a White Platinum Metallic Explorer Platinum, lots of platinum in that one...
It also doesn't help, that the first thing that comes to mind when someone says White Bronco, I think of 1994 OJ...

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views