Sponsored

Central California Broncos

For those of us in parts of 209, 559, 661, 805, 831
AzGrrl480
Hubby has been looking for a 4WD club that isn’t 2+ hours from us.. He and some of his family used to belong to one 20+ years ago and we can’t find anything active near us except ones that are ‘Jeep Exclusive’ 🤦‍♀️🤣We’re between Merced & Turlock and seems all the ones we found on FB and off-roaders.com seem to be inactive.
anyone have suggestions?
Show full message
Reactions: FoxFour281
Snacktime
Snacktime
AzGrrl480
AzGrrl480
Thanks… we found one in Clovis but hubby said it was too far 🤦‍♀️ It’s like an hour away .. Right now I have a non Squatch Big Bend and a BadSquatch with a scheduled week of 8/1 & blend date of 8/3 so pretty much whatever is fine 🤣 kids are all grown & gone, but we have two corgis that may or may not come depending on the event.
Snacktime
Snacktime
I use to wheel/trail work with Fresno 4 Wheel Drive. Out of Fresno area I like Kingsburg 4 Wheel Drive the most. They are doing a Labor Day Poker Run around Shaver Area. Also Kingsburg does one awesome snow poker run.

Really it's more of finding what group you get along with. I just did Clovis Independent Poker Run, they use to be more family oriented. But I guess the kids are now all 10 years older(adults).
_jeff
_jeff
I’m also in Clovis and am in search of more family-friendly intermediate to difficult trails. I just attended the Moonlight Madness run but agree there was a bit more late night rowdiness than I would prefer.

I’m also not sure how I feel about 10+ rigs at once - it’s a lot more waiting around.
Wild Horses 4x4
Wild Horses 4x4
We have our Annual Wild Horses Bronco Roundup in Lodi, CA.
2 Day event - first day is car show and second day we went wheeling in Prairie City svra.

So Cal Broncos just hosted their event ( ) It's so worth the drive!
_jeff
_jeff
I missed out on the Bronco Bash, totally had the timing wrong in my head and wasn't prepared in time. But the Wild Horses Unbridled event was a lot of fun!

MJB06483.jpg

MJB06573.jpg

PXL_20220501_183144988.jpeg
MJedi209
MJedi209
Let me know... I'm north in Riverbank, but lived in Turlock for a long time. Down to travel some. Complete novice though.
FoxFour281
FoxFour281
I'm out in your neck of the woods! Once my Black Diamond arrives I plan on breaking it in at Prairie City.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views