Sponsored

New England Broncos

Group for people in New England to talk, show off, and go off roading
decummins
Class VI road - Hutchinson Hill Rd, Brookline NH

If any of you happen to be in Southern NH there is a nice class V1 road that has a bit of everything. If any of you happen to be in the area please hit me up and I will come join you. I did this road and the power lines this past weekend. Was a great time.. but wanted to explore more but was solo. I did run into two other vehicles enjoying the trail.

Here are some youtube vids

Show full message
SavSqch
SavSqch
Yo @Dubsesd lets meet up with him and cruise!
Dubsesd
Dubsesd
@decummins sounds like fun! How long of a trail is it?
RagnarKon
RagnarKon
Does look fun, but won't be able to join you guys until I get my Bronco (hopefully next month).

Is the entire trail wide enough for the Bronco? Looks like some parts may be too narrow and only passible by ATVs.
SavSqch
SavSqch
Bud mines coming Friday. Where you located in CT. @Dubsesd and I are getting a bronco crew together to enjoy our vehicles and make new friends!
RagnarKon
RagnarKon
@WildGreekSquatch Central CT — Middletown area.

I got a 8/1 build week so with some luck I should have my Bronco around this time next month.

Fairly experienced off-roader, but I'm a west coast transplant (Arizona) who doesn't understand where to off-road in an area of the country that has almost no National Parks or National Forests... so feel free to drag me along with whatever you guys end up doing.

I'm free most weekends during the summer. Once school starts back up I'll be a bit more hit-or-miss.
decummins
decummins
tasker
tasker
Right down the road from me too
SavSqch
SavSqch
Dude want me pick you up? We can hang with Andrew etc. I hung around and saw bronco etc while waiting . I’m in Bristol but my wife just sold her house in Middletown. We are looking to buy a new house and sell this on along rte 9 corridor
JMBGlass
JMBGlass
We would be close enough southern VT..
let us Know if you find a day and we will see if it works to Join!
Fuzion2Bronco
Fuzion2Bronco
@decummins I am thinking of doing this Trail this Weekend on Saturday, Aug 6th. This will be my First ever Off-Road Experience. What are the things I would need to get? I am in Nashua, so this place would be very near, I would be glad if you can join me, if you are free. I see that there are some more here who live nearby.

Let me know. Please send me the right address how to get to the Hutchinson Hill Trail.
decummins
decummins
@Fuzion2Bronco I was waiting on @GreenMtnBronco who has a potential meetup in Ludlow VT this weekend. If that happens I will probably do that... and if it does happen and you want to join in the excursion.. I can meet you in Nashua and you can tail me. I would only be going for the day. If the meetup doesn't happen in VT.. then absolutely .. let's do it. We can do a few local places.
WildTrak Beast
WildTrak Beast
Looking to get involved! I am in central MA and just picked up my 2022 Wildtrak 2 door
Fuzion2Bronco
Fuzion2Bronco

Attachments

decummins
decummins
Sharing this from an outside forum. Credit goes to NHDualrider. I found it useful.

I've seen a few threads over the years where people have talked about mapping the Class 6 and dirt roads in NH. The DOT has a map of all the class 6 roads available on their website. It was recently updated so that Flash Player is no longer required and works on mobile.
Dirt roads can be viewed as well, with a few extra steps. Keep in mind that all these roads are not necessarily open, and always be mindful of those who live on them.

Class 6 roads:

https://nhdotprojects.sr.unh.edu/

Class 6 roads are in purple. Private roads are in orange.

Here's a step by step process on how to view a map of dirt roads in NH, at least the ones the DOT thinks are dirt:

Go to https://granitview.unh.edu
Click on the "view layers" button in the menu bar at the top.
In the menu that appears on the left, check "Transportation Networks", then click the plus sign next to it.
Uncheck everything except local roads.
Click the arrow to the right of local roads.
Click "Turn on / off layer visualizations"
Under "Select a visualization for your layer" choose "custom layer type"
Under "Choose Symbology Type", select "attribute"
Under "Pick an attribute to symbolize", select SURF_TYPE.
Click on "Unpaved" and increase the line width to 5-6 px to make it easier to see.
Click Apply, Done.
Collapse the menu to maximize viewing area.
Zoom in until you see the thicker lines for the unpaved roads appear.
Boldbronco
Boldbronco
thank you! I'll be sure to try some of those roads.👍
GovernorATVers
@decummins We are looking for help to see if we can ride on or around Hutchinson Hill Rd
GovernorATVers
@decummins We are looking for help to see if we can ride on or around Hutchinson Hill Rd

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views