Sponsored

Michigan Bronco Club

Members from the Mitten and the U.P.
gamma_j
With all these posts about Granger Ford in Iowa, I'm thinking about switching dealers. Anybody else going with Granger? Waiting to hear back from my local dealer to hear if they can come close to matching.
Show full message
www86aws
www86aws
I was thinking about it but is it worth the drive? Like how much we going to save $1300?
VelocityBronco
VelocityBronco
I am staying local, I have X-plan, so while I could save some money, I don't want to do the travel and time, not worth it for me. Also, the long drive at constant speed/RPM is not great for breaking in a new engine, some would say...
ChrisKz
ChrisKz
I agree 100% with @McCracken. I don't want to take the time to drive there and back, plus gas, food, lodging and that wear and tear on a brand new vehicle... I have X plan too (MCA) and with all the competition for business here in Michigan, especially those of us in Metro Detroit, I would be shocked if dealers aren't honoring X plan.
VelocityBronco
VelocityBronco
When I talked to my dealer early on after reservations, he said he wasn't sure about Xplan being used on Bronco, but would match Xplan pricing or something along those lines if I couldn't use Xplan.
kplumb09
The Stephens Auto dealer offering the same as Granger is a few hours closer than Granger, considering switching if my local dealer wont match.
Gr8Hortoni
Gr8Hortoni
It’s almost same distance either way to granger or Stephens. Just deciding which direction I want to drive. The fact that both these guys have answered countless questions regardless of reservation location, are regularly contacting people directly, will find the answer to any question if they don’t already know it, all with a hefty discount.while I’ve tried talking with multiple local dealers with little to no response or effort put forward on their part, that’s why I’m driving one home. Customer service is a lost art form and goes a long way.
gamma_j
gamma_j
Yeah, I agree. It's almost a jealousy thing at this point. I'm amazed at how responsive they are. Hope the local can come close or match.
Gr8Hortoni
Gr8Hortoni
@gamma_j without a/x/z, you’re not getting anything less than msrp. We would have seen local deals by now.
gamma_j
gamma_j
Right. I have X-plan through work, and just used my uncle's Z plan for my wife's explorer. X is what I'll have to use for the Bronco.
Mattwings
Mattwings
Retirees only get 2 I think. Fortunately I get one of my father in law’s ??
Mattwings
Mattwings
Another item to consider. If you have a service issue, having a relationship with the local dealer can help get issues resolved. I know in the past my salesman has walked my vehicle through service to make sure I was taken care of. My Bronco will be new vehicle 7 in the last 6 years.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views