Sponsored

Sac Bronco Club

Sacramento, CA (and surrounding areas) Bronco enthusiasts
emaier
I just got email conformation from the sales manger Greg Zehms at Sonora Ford, They will honer the X plan if ford allows and no ADM plus a No-Cost 25 year unlimited mileage limited powertrain warranty.
Show full message
JesseS
JesseS
That's great, and not to far, little over an hour.
Badbrad
Badbrad
Good deal, that’s where I have reservation at.
Reactions: JesseS
bf4445
bf4445
25 year?/ What does it cover? Geez...I've never killed a Ford drivtrain only jeep and gm. Nice of them to offer.
calduke
calduke
Typically, a lot of dealers of various brands are offering that kind of a warranty only if you always service it at a Ford dealership, etc. So you will pay a lot for that warranty in the long run than if you service it elsewhere or by yourself. Make sure to read the fine print as on a rare occasion, I've seen some that do allow you to service it anywhere (so long as you keep receipts, etc.).
da_jokker
For what's it worth, called Folsom this week, and they said they are doing a ADM but it is not outlandish. Don't remember the exact number but it was in the $1k -$2k range (for reservations).

However I also talked to Auburn, and they are doing MSRP with no funny business (again for reservations). Placed a second reservation with them hoping to get a build that will skip in line to hold me over.
CodaMojo
CodaMojo
Damn Son!! nice get

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views