Sponsored

Bay Area Broncos

Here we go with the new G.O.A.T’s of the bay!!
Natai
Anyone else in the Gold Country Broncos FB group?
They're organizing a trail run to Saddleback Mountain on 11/19. I'm cautiously optimistic I'm finally going to make it out.
Show full message
WheelMe
WheelMe
I've joined that group, but can't make that event.

Also, they're doing a "Bronco Academy" on Dec. 3 at Prairie City SVRA - great for newbies and experienced alike; I'll be going to that. Here's the link to the event on FB:
SS Bronco
SS Bronco
I’ve gone on a few trips with them. Great group of people. Last trail ride had broncos from the Bay to Reno.
Big Rig
Big Rig
I might be able to go on the 19th, but I cannot make the Dec 3 trip to Prairie City
_jeff
_jeff
Thanks for the share, I joined the group but I’m on B6G way more than fb.

Prairie City is definitely a fun day!
Big Rig
Big Rig
I do not use FB, but I would like to attend the event on the 19th. How do I connect with the organizer?
WheelMe
WheelMe
@Big Rig I copied and pasted the following from FB:
Event by Chris Yager, Ashby Johnson and Gold Country Broncos
5362 Marysville Rd Browns Valley, CA 95918 United States
Public · Anyone on or off Facebook
Come get your Bronco dirty on a relatively easy trail. Poker Flats is rated 4/10. We’ll meet at the 76 gas station on Marysville Rd in Browns Valley between 8-8:30 to be at the trailhead at about 9:30. You can pick up a BaoFeng GRMS radio for $25 on Amazon to communicate on the trail. The trailhead is in Downieville (39.558, -120.83413) See less
Natai
Big Rig
Big Rig
popo_patty
popo_patty
Hey y’all. I’m one of the mods for Gold Country Broncos and do a lot of the trail planning. If y’all have any questions feel free to DM me
Reactions: Natai
Big Rig
Big Rig
@popo_patty I plan on attending on Saturday and will meet the group at the trail head near Downieville.
WheelMe
WheelMe
Natai
Natai
@Big Rig I'm planning on going Saturday as well. Finally getting this thing on a trail after having it almost 2 months. Also going to try and make it to the group meeting Friday evening.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views