Sponsored

Bronco Enthusiasts of Connecticut

This group is for Connecticut Bronco and other off-road enthusiasts. Please join and we will get organized as we go down the road a bit... Want to help? Please let us know…
TomH
Been with 6G for quite a while, but new here to the CT club (Danbury). Look forward to logging in to see whats going on locally. . Still waiting like many. Hopefully it'll be this year for all of us.

Badlnds LUX on order.

Once I get it, I will have to exchange the rock rails for running boards (yes per wife) so if anyone wants the rock rails in exchange for the running boards, we can trade.
Show full message
CT203
CT203
Welcome - I'm a few miles from you also Badlands Lux on order ETA is December.
Reactions: TomH
Dubsesd
Dubsesd
Damn I have running boards and purchased rock rails that I’ve been waiting months to put on.
BitterBronco
Welcome to the group! I’m in a similar boat with the rock rails / running boards (2dr Badlands, High Pkg) but Im considering the IAG steps bc of the pinch weld being exposed with the OEM steps

Just wanted to mention it in case it’s something you hadn’t considered or noticed!
TomH
TomH
Thanks yes, aware of the pinch/spot welds. But Mama gets what she wants, and thats running boards-especially after 40+ years of putting up with me.
Reactions: BitterBronco
BitterBronco
@TomH haha I hear that! Happy spouse happy house!

When my wife and I reach 40 years, she’s going to need more than steps… she’ll have earned a Nobel Prize or Sainthood!
Aviboy97
Aviboy97
I’m in your area too. Actually grew up in Danbury. I’ve had my Bronco for exactly a year. Absolutely love it.
CT203
CT203
I just got notice from my dealer that mine was sent to the plant for build...I guess it's happening!
Reactions: TomH

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views