Sponsored

Michigan Bronco Club

Members from the Mitten and the U.P.
Mattwings
If anyone would like my salesman contact at Holzer in Farmington Hills, I can pass it along. I have no idea if they will match the out of state deals and he is new to me (my last guy passed way recently, bad deal). He was pretty up to date on the recent allocation and pricing discussions and fairly quick to respond. Personally, I would not want to deal with all of the tax, title and financing issues of buying in one state and transferring to another, but I have Z plan, so I already have pretty good pricing.
Show full message
Reactions: gamma_j
CDN Jen
CDN Jen
I have Z plan too. Can you please let me know the name of your guy at Holzer? Really appreciate it.
gamma_j
gamma_j
Thanks man. I can't get my local to respond to emails regarding how they're stacking up against the Grangers or Stephens of the world. I'm still on the fence about switching dealers. Would like to go local, but its not a necessity. And that trail ride in WV with Stephens sounds intriguing. For what it's worth, I've purchased out of state before and it's really not a big deal. Any reputable dealer will be able to navigate that fairly easily.
Mattwings
Mattwings
I have done out of state transfers as well, it's not a big deal, but I use my little local credit union (if Ford isn't offering financing incentives) and although they are super easy to work with, they don't do a lot of out of state transactions. All things being equal, I buy American and local when I can. So far, I think Holzer will be OK for me. I did hear that Bill Brown was the largest Truck/SUV dealer in MI, they will probably get good allocation, if it ends up an issue. Holzer is high volume too, so that side is pretty well covered I think. New car rates at the CU are 2.49% for 60 months right now BTW :) Hopefully that holds up through next summer.
gamma_j
gamma_j
Yeah thats really good. Mine is at 2.59 right now. I don't think I went through them for my out of state purchases, so you're right, that is certainly something I hadn't considered.
Mattwings
Mattwings
I don't think it is a big issue, it's just a step to coordinate beforehand. On the flip side, I have had my credit union approve a loan, over the phone, while I was sitting at a dealership. They got off with me, got on with the dealership and arranged direct payment. I just wrote my down payment check and off I went. There is no bank that would do that for me.
Mattwings
Mattwings
Just FYI, I verified with my dealer that the $500 deposit can be used in a different vehicle if I don’t take delivery for some reason. I expect I could get a refund, but a Ranger of F150 will be my alternative if the Bronco is somehow wonky or takes forever. My lease extension does end September 2021.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views