Sponsored

Michigan Bronco Club

Members from the Mitten and the U.P.
Mattwings
Anyone been to Holly Oaks ORV park that opened last week? I am curious to hear some reports. It's not someplace I would likely go every weekend, but having something in Metro Detroit is cool. I have my DR 350 dual sport apart, replacing the clutch. If I get it together, I may try and check it out on my MC this weekend.
Show full message
ChrisKz
ChrisKz
I haven't been yet. I joined a couple FB groups for the park and it looks like a mad house, lol. I wish they were open more than only weekends. There are some upcoming Federal Holidays that I have off that I could use to check it out but unfortunately, they're not on Fridays.
Mattwings
Mattwings
I am sure it is quite a show. It also looks like the areas are a lot of two way traffic , which can be bit scary. If I take my bike, I will just tool around and check things out. I don't have full "knobies" on right now, so many of the more hard core areas are probably best left to others. I know Silver Lake was a blast when it was empty during the week and could be a complete disaster on the big weekends.
Mattwings
Mattwings
I got my bike back together, but the clutch is dragging a bit so didn’t make it out (weather was not great either). This weekend is set for putting the Sea Doos and boat away for the winter. I may try and visit in two weeks. Anyone else make it yet?

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views