Our local Bronco Enthusiasts
Michael Grasso
Reactions: Broncogirl66
Broncogirl66
Broncogirl66
Not going this year but, definitely next year . Love the banner above
J.O.
J.O.
Was hoping to attend, but…Looks like my Bronco will be a month late.
icd70
icd70
Hey Guys. I live over in Terre Haute. I have been trying to join the Facebook group but haven't gotten a response. I'm headed down to SCE 2024 and already have a room reserved. Would love to hang and meet ya'll. I also go to Badlands in Attica often so if anyone is looking to wheel let me know.
lapazleo
lapazleo
Ok group unless you're a low tech non social media type of person. Just a face book club. They put up a website but it has had zero activity since put up.
Michael Grasso
Michael Grasso
This post is from Last year.... The Club has over a thousand members, posts every day. The Web Page is for the non technicals. We have multiple Admins so unless your FB Profile is new or a "page" as long as you answer the questions and agree to the rules you're good to go.
lapazleo
lapazleo
Like I said the web page hasn't changed one iota since it was put up and what is there is useless. I subscribed to the e mail list a long time ago and have yet to receive one e mail with news and updates as promised. Why even have a web site and e mail list if you're going to ignore them. You could have a much better and bigger club if you'd do more than the lazy facebook thing and reach out to people in additional ways. Those of us who aren't tech savvy or do social media feel ignored by what appears to be the only Bronco group in Indiana. It's hard to participate in events and activities when you don't know about them.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views