Sponsored

Michigan Bronco Club

Members from the Mitten and the U.P.
Hey everyone, i found a bronco that is a dealership order and it has a build date of 5/17/23 and i was wondering for those who received their broncos already in Michigan, how soon after your build date did you receive your bronco? I was thinking since we are close to the factory, they would show up a lot faster to dealership. Please let me know if you remember.
Show full message
STONEWALKER
STONEWALKER
I can’t speak for those that have received theirs already, but mine was built on 5/10 and I’m still waiting. The dealership is 12 miles from the factory and I’m paying about $150 per mile. At this pace I’m guessing they used that money to pull it by hand to the lot.
Mattwings
Mattwings
I think mine took 5 days, but it arrived on the 4th of July, so it took another day to get it. It was at the dealership s I could see it, but couldn’t buy it.
Ibuprofen3293
Ibuprofen3293
5 or 6 weeks after the build date for me late last year.
VelocityBronco
VelocityBronco
Mine was delivered 16 days after the build date. That was Oct. 2021 though.
Broncogirl66
Broncogirl66
mine took 5 days
shoelessjoe
shoelessjoe
Mine took 2-3 days from when it shipped to delivery. Arrived at the dealership on Saturday picked it up on Wednesday.
Jubear
Jubear
I guess I was lucky, Mine was delivered the next day and was in my possession that afternoon.
HokieinMI
HokieinMI
Mine was about 10 days.
STONEWALKER
STONEWALKER
Rocco, Did you ever get your delivery? I'm still waiting on mine. 16 days and counting...

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views