Sponsored

Utah Bronco Owners Unite!

Unite to Meetup, plan excursions, exchange ideas, stories, and help eliminate the Dealer Markups in the State.
KipH
Hi Utah Bronco Group. I'm looking to find some Bronco friends. I'd love to get out in July. Weekend or day trip. I'm in Salt Lake Davis County area.
Show full message

Attachments

TheKim
TheKim
Welcome, KipH!

Just curious, what kind of trails are you looking to do?

We've got a small group that goes out once in a while here on the forum, but I also regularly ride with BOAR Off-road.

They're mostly in Utah county, and they typically do 4-6 hour trails.

They have many members posting on their Facebook page pretty often about rides or meetups they're doing, even if it's not with the main group. I don't have or use Facebook, but some of the posts are public and you can see them without an account.

https://www.boaroffroad.com/

I'm planning on going out with them on the 29th of July for a Trail Cleanup at 5 mile pass (20 minutes west of Eagle Mountain). They'll supply breakfast, guides of some AWESOME trails (do Rattlesnake if you want to test your bash plates and line selecting abilities), and plenty of awesome people to meet and get to know.

They have 6 planned trail runs that day, ranging from very easy (my buddy took his Jeep Trailhawk on the Mine Tailings run with zero issues), to "I want to break something". I'm personally planning on doing RoundAbout because I haven't done that yet. I've explored a lot of 5 mile pass, and am looking forward to trying an area I haven't been to.
BroncoTrail
BroncoTrail
@KipH I've given up on organizing events on here. I just use the Utah Overland group on Facebook now. Been good so far.
KipH
KipH
Just signed up. Thanks!
  • Love
Reactions: TheKim
ChrisD
ChrisD
Might be a late reply, but I've done some events with Wasatch Outlaw Wheelers, who are out of Ogden and they're good folks, too. They have a website and you can sign up - not sure about linking it here, but it's the first hit on a google search. :)
Reactions: TheKim
TheKim
TheKim
@ChrisD awesome, thank you for the heads up. I will definitely check them out.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views