Sponsored

Central California Broncos

For those of us in parts of 209, 559, 661, 805, 831
menikmati
Hi Central CA Bronco friends. I have a bunch of FREE Bronco parts that I'd like to donate / giveaway to a good home. Please help, so that this stuff doesn't go to landfill. I paid real $$ for this stuff, but I'm happy to give it to folks in this group to make their rigs even better.
  • Ford - Heavy Duty Modular Bumper (standard on Black Diamond, Badlands, and First Edition)
  • Baja Designs - misc wiring kits for fog and chase lights
  • Midland Radio & Weboost - misc parts: 2 antennas, wire kits, Mountains2Metal antenna mount
  • Warn - fairlead, winch hook
  • LOD - A pillar light brackets, trailer hitch plug bracket
I'm in Santa Cruz (Live Oak) but could meet in a reasonable midway point or bring the items to a future club outing. DM me to coordinate!
Show full message

Attachments

Wild Horses 4x4
Wild Horses 4x4
It's absolutely fantastic to see such generosity in this forum!
TurkeyRun
TurkeyRun
That's awesome @menikmati

I was thinking.... there is a motorcycle forum I hang out on that has a "Good Karma - Free Parts" thread. I was going to donate up a shackle license plate mount, and see if the mods would be cool with making that a regular thread somewhere. Problem is, my garage is currently getting a "makeover" and all my stuffs be in boxes in a pile. Anyway, that's my idea. A "Good Karma - Free Parts" thread. Rules are:

- Items must be FREE
- Reasonable shipping costs are allowed, unless local pickup.
- An interested party must call "DIBS" in a reply to the post
- "Second DIBS", and "Third DIBS" are allowed, but be reasonable.
- It is expected that the "Dibber" contacts the OP swiftly to arrange pickup/shipping
- Backing out, is allowed and not a bad thing if done for a reasonable reason, Second Dibber is up next, lather rinse repeat

Think this place would go for such a thing?

Oh, and don't need any of yer stuff, but I'm in Boulder Creek 1/2 time. <wave>
menikmati
menikmati
I'm heading over to Gilroy / Hollister area tomorrow to hand off the bumper to someone from our group. Ping me tonight if anyone here wants any of the other parts from BD, Midland, Warn, or LOD, and I'd be happy to meet up or deliver them to you!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views