Sponsored

Utah Bronco Owners Unite!

Unite to Meetup, plan excursions, exchange ideas, stories, and help eliminate the Dealer Markups in the State.
ChrisD
Hey, um, so, no notice or anything, but I'm figuring on going out to 5 mile for a few hours tomorrow just to feel how the new lift Garrett at Dirt Tires and Donuts Garage in Park City put on. Well, and just to relax a bit since I haven't left the pavement in forever. I will probably not roll out very early since I'm lazy, but if anyone wants to meet up, ping me.

Or if not, I'll post pix or something! Like I said, it's a no notice I got a bug kind of thing.
Show full message

Attachments

Reactions: Landoom
TheKim
TheKim
Man, wish I could. Sounds like a good time. Hope you have fun and that the lift is everything you hoped for!

It's going to be crowded and busy, so keep an eye out for quads and bikes!
Reactions: ChrisD
ChrisD
ChrisD
Hoho, so I did a sudden change of plans while on the way, we wound up in the Tintic Mountains near Eureka doing some light offroading, my wife came along! Everything is working pretty good, I am getting a little rattle from the Diabolical cargo locker in the back, so I will look into adding some more isolation to quiet it down just a hair more. Other than that, just a really nice laid back drive with the wife. :)
Reactions: TheKim
ChrisD
ChrisD

(HD processing, give it about 30 minutes)
Reactions: Landoom and TheKim
drmdwebb
drmdwebb
@ChrisD Newbie here--what dashcam setup is that which gives you the on-screen readouts? Sorry if that's a newbie question ...
ChrisD
ChrisD
@drmdwebb that’s what questions are for! That’s the Bronco App for your connected phone. It’s pretty good and getting better with the periodic updates and best of all, it is free with a bronco!
Reactions: TheKim
drmdwebb
drmdwebb
So I've not tried the Bronco App; will give it a go.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views