Sponsored

Bay Area Broncos

Here we go with the new G.O.A.Tā€™s of the bay!!
WheelMe
Central Coast Broncos is planning its annual trek to Big Sur's Old Coast Road trail on Aug. 5 - join us for a very easy, but scenic run, with spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean and various local landmarks. We'll meet just outside of Monterey at 10 AM, at the Del Rey Oaks Starbucks (441 Canyon Del Rey Blvd., Del Rey Oaks, CA), head to Big Sur, and be back by noon in Monterey, enjoying burgers and fries. Easy day, very family-friendly. Visit our FB event page for details; I'll also post more when we get closer.

PXL_20221015_183835837.jpg
Show full message
TurkeyRun
TurkeyRun
Yea, just saw the email.

And Drat! One thing after another. Something on the calendar about taking the wife to Vegas that weekend to see Joe Bonamassa.

Keep the events coming please! I'll catch up to y'all one of these times!
da_jokker
So just to confirm, the ride is only 2 hours?
RowsKing
RowsKing
Might be coming to this. Anyone leaving from the San Jose area?
Lyyyds26
Lyyyds26
Iā€™m putting this on the calendar now, coming from San Jose šŸ™ƒ
WheelMe
WheelMe
@robo may be joining from San Jose as well; please coordinate with him as he's a regular to CCB events.
Reactions: robo
robo
robo
I'm tentatively planning on going. Hoping to get one or two noob friends to join in.
WildOne
Iā€™ll be coming from San Jose also
WheelMe
WheelMe
Awesome! Looking forward to meeting you folks.
RowsKing
RowsKing
Moved some things around on my schedule, will be joining this and coming from San Jose.
TABadlands
TABadlands
Hey Patrick, I went on your Old Coast Road drive last October. A friend of mine picked up his new Bronco a few months ago and would like to take the drive with a group. He and I will be there. Two rigs, three people, I believe. Looking forward to it again.
TABadlands
TABadlands
@WheelMe Hey Patrick, I don't have a Facebook account and don't want to create an account. Please post the meet up location and time, or message me here on 6G. Thanks.
RowsKing
RowsKing
441 canyon Del Rey in Monterey at 10am.
WheelMe
WheelMe
WheelMe
WheelMe
We have 18 rigs signed up on Facebook, which is insane; this will be CCB's largest gathering/run yet. I'm not sure that the Starbucks parking lot will hold us all! A reminder - bring your GMRS radio - if you only have an FRS, bring that too, we can communicate on those frequencies as well. See you all in less than a week.
robo
robo
For the Southbay Caravan -Peets Coffee at 755 Cochrane Rd right off of 101 in Morgan Hill.
Meet at 0830. Leave by 0850. GMRS channel 17

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views