Sponsored

Oregon Bronco Club

The club for Oregon Bronco enthusiasts.
swooshdave

dji_fly_20230820_113904_960_1692574360963_photo.jpeg
IMG_1875.jpeg
IMG_5620.jpeg

A group of Bronco owners got together to try some trails at Browns Camp in the Tillamook Forest. The first trail was University Firepower and I have no idea how it got its name. The one hill certainly got our Broncos bucking. And entertained the crowd. We then headed up Cedar Tree Trail and it too was fun. Now these trails aren't exceptionally difficult for a Bronco, even the locker-less member of our team had no issues. The challenge is the narrowness of the trails in some areas. It's a game of not touching, sort of a messed up version of the Operation game (if you're a certain age you'll get the reference). And it's just nice to get out into nature... with the windows rolled up and the AC going. The haziness is due to wildfire smoke, this time it's being imported from Canada.

@adampdx : Badlands
@SkiRig : Wildtrack
@OregonMike: Big Bend
@WillRCTID : Badlands
@swooshdave: Badlands
Show full message
SkiRig
SkiRig
It was a great day, and it was fun getting together with all of you guys. Looking forward to more outings in the future
OregonMike
OregonMike
This was a blast. Thanks for cutting the clips together, @swooshdave! Looks like I forgot to mute the audio on one of mine "...12 degrees of roll... *chuckle*" 😄

Wild how tight and turny a lot of it was. More than a couple spots where I had to look back out my rear passenger door to make sure I didn't cut too far over. Lots of places where trees forced me to take a line I didn't particularly like, but ended up working out just fine anyway. Only real bummer was the visibility where we should have had some nice views, but that's fire season in the PNW for ya.
swooshdave
swooshdave
@OregonMike It was definitely tight in spots but my mirrors never touched. Need to wash the rig to see if I actually have any scratches.
OregonMike
OregonMike
@swooshdave I didn't hit mine, but I did decide to fold the passenger side in at one point where I got a little closer than I wanted. I washed mine when I got home and didn't see anything significant.
swooshdave
swooshdave
@OregonMike When I was down in the desert down by Bronco Knoll I went through a lot of scrub brush and it sounded like a wire brush. When I got around to washing it there wasn't a mark. Hoping for that again.
SkiRig
SkiRig
I got a little rash on my rear driver’s side wheel and my driver’s side rock rail has a memento from a tree stump that got up close and personal. But that’s what’s it’s there for. Other than that, no worse for wear.
B Miller
B Miller
Great video! Thank you for sharing Dave!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views