Sponsored

Michigan Bronco Club

Members from the Mitten and the U.P.
Who's everyone's Bronco reservations through? Also, how much communication with the dealership do you have?
Show full message
Gr8Hortoni
Gr8Hortoni
Granger. Communication is excellent.
Mattwings
Mattwings
Holzer, nothing from the dealer, the salesman is good to go. Usually calls within an hour of my email and or emails me back.
jdogi
Varsity - not a ton of communication, but I haven't asked for it. I always get responses when I ask. My unwritten agreement with my salesperson is that I make transactions as smooth and painless as possible for him. In turn, he does the same.
Trustable
Trustable
Jack Demmer, i got 3 emails from them so far without me prompting. But everytime I do ask a question, they are quick to respond and are honest.
DasQball
DasQball
Milnes Lapeer here, haven't asked them... When I did they responded. Now we have build and price, I'll call them to see what they might do for Xplan being removed.
gamma_j
gamma_j
Seelye in Kalamazoo. Initial communication was sent from a salesperson there and got an email back on xplan pricing prior to the news that xplan doesn't apply to Bronco. Sent an email about a couple other details to him and the sales manager and never heard back. I did inquire at Varsity and they were very good, but may end up at Granger depending on how everything goes!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views